Minneapolis-st-paul Apartments Address
City State Zip Map
Neighborhood 1 Bedroom
Efficiency/Studios 2 Bedroom
3 Bedroom Bedroom Allows Pets Conditioning Center Pool(s)
Townhomes Air Fitness Parking
Washer/Dryer in Unit
Hardwood Floors Garage Access Gates
Onsite Laundry Washer/Dryer Hookups Wireless Internet Furnished
Cable-Ready Small Large Dogs Negotiable
Pets Wheelchair Accessible
Cats Allowed Dogs Allowed Allowed
Three great resources to get you going
2. Minneapolis-st-paul City Guide
3. Minneapolis-st-paul Maps
10 Excellent Tips For A Cheap, Easy and Stress-Free Move
The moving process can be a daunting task. There are a lot of things that need to be done before you can sit back, relax, and e
With a little strategy and ingenuity, the moving process need not be a strain on your energy, your time, or your finances. We've
1. Be aware of the Leasing Office hours
2. Have a moving sale to get rid of old junk while making a little extra cash
3. Fully prep and schedule your move so that everything is planned out from the packing stages through the unpacking stag
4. Find FREE BOXES at grocery and liquor stores instead of spending $$$ on new ones
5. Transfer your utilities as soon as possible and do not wait until the last minute
6. Change your billing address with your bank, credit cards and any other business or person that needs to get mail to you
7. Send an email out to your friends, family and co-workers with your change of address so they can send you some great h
8. Pack a kit of the essentials like light bulbs, scissors, a hammer, paper towels, and snacks including bottled water.
9. Mark each moving box with a piece of tape that displays the room that it belongs in or what is inside. Be sure to mark fra
10. Clean your new refrigerator and cabinets before you start stocking them with food.
What To Bring With You When You Lease Minneapolis-st-paul Apartments:
1. State/Government Issued ID
2. Proof of income
3. Previous rental info for the past 2-3 years
4. Social Security #
5. Make, Model, Year and License Plate of Vehicles
6. Pet info
7. Emergency Contact info
8. Payment for the application fee, deposit or set-up other fees
5 Basic Items to Make Sure of Before You Sign the Lease
Apartment leases must abide by state or local laws that govern both the resident's and the landlord/management companies rig
Although lease may vary here and there, there are a few things that should be included in every lease.
Be sure to keep the following things in mind to make sure you take a good look at before you put your signature on that dotted
Names â sure that the names of anyone who will be living in the apartment is included on the lease and they will be s
Address- The EXACT address and unit number should be indicated on the lease. you donâsign for one apartment and g
3. Rent- Make sure the cost of rent is in writing on the lease before you sign
4. Dates- The start and end dates of the lease should be clearly stated as well as info on what happens after your lease exp
5. Extras- Also be sure to take note of policies on visitors, parking, subletting, repairs, renters insurance, and on pets.
before you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your new Minneapolis-st-paul apartment.
your time, or your finances. We've put together a list of 7 excellent tips to help you with a cheap, easy, and successful move.
g stages through the unpacking stage
erson that needs to get mail to you
so they can send you some great housewarming gifts
acks including bottled water.
what is inside. Be sure to mark fragile items as Fragile too!
andlord/management companies rights.
u put your signature on that dotted line.
uded on the lease and they will be signing if needed
u donâsign for one apartment and get stuck with another
n what happens after your lease expires, the cost of going month to month and your penalty for breaking the lease.
enters insurance, and on pets.
and successful move.