How to Effectively Build an Email List
By: Matt Bacak
Building an email list is very vital when it comes to email marketing. It is still one
of the most important aspects of online marketing. This is because 95% of all
Internet users check their emails on a daily basis.
However, building an email list is not an easy task to many marketers; simply
because it is not easy to build targeted email lists. Most of the lists built are not
responsive. This article aims at helping anyone who would like to build a
targeted email list, to do so. Here are the useful tips:
1. Facebook ads are a simple and quick way of collecting targeted emails for
your email marketing.
2. E-zine articles solo ads are also a great place to source email addresses. E-
zines subscribers are targeted and could provide an easy place to collect
3. You could also build an email list through cross promotion. This is carried
out by approaching other bloggers in your niche and agreeing to exchange
4. You could also introduce bonus products to other online marketers’
products. You then put a link to your blog in the bonus and get the visitors
to your blog.
5. Email marketing adopts the distribution of your resources in form of pdfs
for free. Embrace it too.
6. One simple way of obtaining mailing lists is by buying them from various
places such as warrior forum. However, you could not be sure if they are
valid or not.
7. Maximize on the possibility that your email form is visible to the visitors.
This is achieved by making sure that it is on the most visible position of
8. Get incentives and post them on social media platforms. They attract
targeted visitors and great for e-mail marketing.
9. Invite other bloggers to post on your blog. Some of their readers will
follow them and might opt-in to your email list.
10. When wooing visitors to opt-in, do not give out all the information. Hold
some to be accessed on subscription. This encourages conversions as you
build your e-mail list.
11. Building an email list can be improved by requesting to be on the thank-
you page of other marketers’ sales pages.
12. Build forums and invite others to participate in the discussions. It is time
consuming but normally attracts traffic.
13. Create a membership site and drive targeted traffic towards it. Email
marketing opt-in grows impressively with the existence of membership
14. Email marketing can grow with the help of existing list. Create a squeeze
page and request your subscribers to share it.
15. If you have products, invite affiliates to help you sell your products. They
will drive traffic to your site and help greatly in building your list.
16. Go for joint venture programs and exchanger traffic with other online
17. Allow offline businesses to print your content but maintain your links
within the content. This is a way of growing your email-marketing list.
There are many strategies to making money on the internet, but nothing makes
sense unless you have a big list. Email Marketing is the most profitable way to
make money on the internet. When you build a list of hot and hungry prospects
you control your future. Discover how to use the internet and turn your
computer into a cash gushing machine. Sign-up right now for Matt Bacak's FREE
online newsletter to find out how to do exactly that - Go here: