INTERNET SCAVENGER HUNT
Using the internet and this document, complete each question fully. Answer
the questions using a different color font.
1. Find a book about the Internet at www.amazon.com
a. Book Title: The Internet for Dummies
b. Price: $14.95
2. List one of the top new stories at www.cnn.com
a. New Story: Obama’s NOLA visit to be first as president
3. Find a car you like at www.gm.com or www.autobytel.com
a. Car Type: Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SVCUPE
b. Price: $450,000
4. How far is it from Sioux Falls to Branson, Missouri? Use www.mapquest.com –
5. Go to www.drugstore.com and find the cost for Amoxicillin – 30 capsules.
a. Cost: $15.99
6. Go to www.egghead.com and pick out a product you might like to purchase at an
a. Item: Apple MacBook Pro MB991LL/A 13.3-Inch
Laptop Cost: $1474.00
7. Go to www.SFzoo.org and find the new of a new animal at the San Francisco Zoo.
a. New animal: gorilla
8. Find a toy at www.toysrus.com you would like to buy
a. Toy: Nintendo will Cost:$199.99
9. Find the headline news story of the NYTimes at www.nytimes.com
Bank Earnings Reveal Shifting
Landscape of Wall Street
10. Go to www.lowestfares.com and find the cost of a vacation you would like to go
a. Location: Miami Cost:$120.00
11. Find the weather for Pennsville using www.weather.com
a. Forecast: sunny 53F
12. Translate “How are you?” in French from babelfish.altavista.digital.com
a. French Translation: Comment allez-vous?
13. Go to movies.yahoo.com and name the number one movie of the week and what it
grossed last weekend.
a. Movie: where the wild things are Grossed:32.5 million
14. Go to www.russiatoday.com and list a news story from there.
a. New story: __________________________________
15. Go to www.foodnetwork.com and find a recipe you like
a. Name the recipe: PORK CHOPS WITH FENNEL AND CAPER SAUCE
16. Go to www.fbi.gov and name one of the top most wanted fugitives.
a. Fugitive Name: Robert William Fisher
When you are finished
a. Go to FILE: SAVE AS
b. Save your document as your name-ISH