HEARTS ON FIRE ONLINE
MEETING THE NEEDS OF TODAY’S CONSUMER
Beginning in November, 2010 Hearts On Fire will partner with authorized
retailers to provide your customers the ability to purchase a selection of Hearts
On Fire Jewelry designs online. With the growth of eCommerce in all segments
of retail, including jewelry, every retail partner can benefit from this opportunity.
EVERY RETAILER WILL BENEFIT FROM
Now is the time to make your website presentation a priority and join
Hearts On Fire in this exciting new business opportunity. Not only will it attract new
customers to your store, but it will enhance the experience you are providing your
current clients. There are three different ways a Hearts On Fire retailer can
1. Sell Hearts On Fire merchandise on your store website through
a 3rd party provider authorized by Hearts On Fire.
2. Sell directly on your store’s site, with a sophisticated eCommerce
3. Enjoy incremental revenue and new customer contact information
from sales made on heartsonfire.com.
BUILD YOUR BUSINESS BY SELLING HEARTS ON FIRE ON YOUR RETAIL WEBSITE
THROUGH A THIRD PARTY PROVIDER
Hearts On Fire has partnered with ESDN, a third party, retailer owned, web provider, who
will help bring eCommerce to your websites with minimal investment. Now you can easily
launch an eCommerce offering to your customers and attract new clients by selling Hearts On
Fire Jewelry online.
• The retailer functions as merchant and will fulfill all orders. Purchases must ship
to the consumer within 24 hours of order/receipt from ESDN and/or
merchandise arriving from Hearts On Fire.
• Retailer earns 100% of retailer margin minus the ESDN fee (set up $1,500, $199
per brand, $29/month, 2.8% eCommerce revenue) and the retailer’s merchant
credit card fee (approximately 2.3%).
• Assortment of Hearts On Fire Jewelry will be selected by Hearts On Fire and
controlled through a main catalog.
• Retailer displays a “Shop Hearts On Fire” icon on their website homepage which
meets Hearts On Fire standards. In addition, retailer must host the
Hearts On Fire OBI link on their website.
• Retailer provides customer service and after sales support. ESDN will provide
• Retailer must list their website on all print ads.
• ESDN Contact - Brad Bensman; 866-999-2472; email@example.com
EMBRACE THE DIGITAL CUSTOMER BY CREATING A FULL SCALE
eCOMMERCE BUSINESS FOR YOUR STORE.
This opportunity is available if your business meets the Hearts On Fire eCommerce
• Website – Your site must display high production values and have the appropriate
platform capabilities, subject to Hearts On Fire approval.
- Hearts On Fire logo and product is displayed prominently and a permanent
fixture on your homepage.
- Your online jewelry catalog showcases a robust selection of Hearts On Fire
merchandise and offers the specified designs for sale online.
• Retailer earns 100% of retailer margin minus credit card fees (approximately 2.3%).
• Customer Service- Your business is able to provide the necessary customer service
which would include a toll free 800# and web support.
• Fulfillment- Your business is the merchant and must fulfill all consumer orders
within 24 hours of receiving merchandise in-house and receive and process any
returns. Your on hand Hearts On Fire inventory must support your online best
• National Ad Program- Retailers must participate in Tier One of the Hearts On Fire
National Magazine Ad program.
LOOKING FOR A WEB AGENCY TO HELP BUILD OR REDESIGN YOUR WEBSITE?
HERE ARE FOUR COMPANIES WITH THE INDUSTRY KNOW HOW TO HELP:
AXIOM AD ESDN
Jeff Bruce Brad Bensman
812-426-9041 x 233 866-999-2472
GEMFIND.COM UNION STREET MEDIA
Alex Fetanat Jon Adler
800.373.4373 x 111 802.865.3332
will be a feature on
ENJOY THE INCREMENTAL REVENUE FROM SALES MADE ON HEARTSONFIRE.COM
In order to meet the evolving needs of today’s consumer, heartsonfire.com
will provide customers the convenience of shopping for selected pieces online. Online users
will be able to browse the entire collection (as they can now) with selected pieces available for
purchase online. Hearts On Fire will take every opportunity to encourage the online customer
to visit a retailer.
• Every transaction made will be credited to a retail partner based on the customer’s
selection of a retailer. If the customer does not select a retailer, HOF will assign the
closet retailer based on proximity.
• Retailer will receive 15% of SRP. However, if a customer purchases on
heartsonfire.com as a result of coming from a retailer’s website (via OBI or other
link), that retailer will receive full retailer margin minus 10% of SRP for fulfillment
and credit card processing.
• Retailer can choose to receive payment either as a credit to their account or a direct
quarterly payment (assuming account is current).
• Retailer will receive customer information for future outreach and marketing,
• All fulfillment and shipping will be handled by Hearts On Fire.
• Hearts On Fire will provide consumer with online support.
Hearts On Fire will collect sales tax where applicable.At launch, the online assortment will be jewelry only- no serialized diamonds or rings.
For questions email firstname.lastname@example.org