Mobile: 7737236983, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Plot No – 222, J.N Sharma, Mahatma Gandhi Nagar, DCM Godown, Jaipur, Rajasthan – 302001
To achieve a Leadership position in Hospital Administrator and Champion the best practices of
Hospital Management to meet Business Objectives and deliver Commitments to Customer
Service, Employee Development and Continuous Improvement.
• Institute of Sigma Learning, Hyderabad, Indian representative of International Quality
Federation, USA- Six Sigma Green Belt Course & ISO - 9001-2008, March 2011 (Pursuing).
• Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University – MBA (Hospital Administration & Health Care) –
81% till 4th Semester – Aug 2009 to June 2011 – Jaipur, Rajasthan).
• J.D.Women’s College – B.Sc. Zoology (Hons) – 66% – June 2004 to May 2007 – Patna, Bihar.
• B.R.D.A.V Refinery Township (CBSE Board) – AISSCE – 68%– April 2003 to March 2004–
• Shyamlal DAV (CBSE Board) – AISSE – 73% – April 2001 to March 2002 – Khagaria, Bihar.
1. ABC-VED analysis of the pharmacy inventory for the cost reduction & better inventory
2. Codification of the location of the various medical items in the material department.
Fortis Escorts Hospital, Jaipur
• The objective of the 1st project is to conduct economic analysis of drug expenditure to:-
1. Identify drug categories needing stringent management.
2. Find influence of inflation on drug purchase.
3. Forecast drug expenditure for future years.
• The objective of the 2nd project is to:-
1. To meet the demands of the consuming departments by proper issues & account for
2. To provide adequate & proper storage through proper codification & preservation.
3. Operational Orientation of Inpatient Department
Sawai Man Singh Hospital, Jaipur
• The objective of the project is to understand the overall functioning of the inpatient services in
• Understand the dynamics of “Inpatient Services” for cost effective planning of wards for
upcoming 750 bedded hospitals in Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University.
• Analyze the problems of Ward Administration and Effectively Implement policies to overcome
4. Assessment of HR practices (Dummy Project)
P.D. Hinduja Hospital Mumbai
• The objective of the project is to understand the the Human Resource Management System
which is the key foundation of Hinduja Hospital.
• Understand the Resource Planning, Training & Development of Employees, Performance
Appraisals and Components of Compensation Structure.
Competencies developed in MBA
• Understand the Culture and Operations of Hospitals to lead change and manage results to
achieve world class Administrative Hospitals.
• In-depth understanding of Hospital Management to maintain the day to day state of
Admission/Discharge of Patients, List of Doctors/Consultants, List of Medicines etc.
• Exposure to Operations and Materials Management to meet the desired goals and objectives of
• Developed the knowledge on TQM which is most critical factor to reduce the operational costs
and providing High Quality Care to the patients.
• Developed Leadership Qualities by achieving the tasks to be done and satisfying individual as
well as group’s needs.
• Effectively Organized a Blood Camp and Yoga camp in J.D. Women’s college in the year 2006.
• Elected as a Class Representative in the year 2000-2002 by the student body in S.L.DAV, Khagaria.
• Written paper on “Advantage of Hospital Information System in Indian Hospitals” and
“Managerial Stress in Hospitals”.
• Proactively participated in Seminars on the topics like “Opportunities in Health Care Industry”
organized by NEN and “Panacea Biotech”.
• Proactively involved in annual college festival to accomplish the tasks of Organization Committee
which made the Jayoti Utsav a successful run.
• Diploma in Computer Application from Mother Teresa Institute, Patna.
Date of birth : 28-02-1987
Languages Known : English and Hindi.
Hobbies : Keen interest in Yoga, Ayurveda, & Naturopathy
: D-8, Bank Road, At & P.O. -B.T.P.S., Dist. -Begusarai, Bihar (851116).