X-Box MAC Address Instructions
1. Turn on your Xbox console with no game disc in the disc tray.
2. From the Xbox Dashboard, choose Xbox Live.
3. From the Connect Status screen, select Settings.
4. The 12-digit number at the bottom-right corner of the Network
Settings screens is the MAC address of your Xbox console. It consists
of a combination of 12 numbers and letters (e.g. 00 04 1F 05 20
02). Your MAC address will be different. Each Xbox has a unique MAC
5. Call ResNet at 7-3424. We will add your MAC address to the system so
you have play online.