Technical Data Sheet
Date: 13 February 2012
Waterless cleaning towels. Bostik Handi-Clean has been especially formulated to quickly and effectively
remove sealant, tar, dirt, grease, oil, adhesives, paint and ink from tools and equipment.
• In the garage – cleans up tools
• In the laundry – after gardening or intensive household cleaning
• In the workplace – cleans up equipment
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Convenient, easy tear off towels
• No rinsing, no drying and no residue
• Tough on dirt
• Pre-moistened, disposable, multi-purpose
• Convenient packaging allows for easy dispensing
Bostik Handi-Clean towels are available in buckets of 30 and 72 towellettes in cartons of 6.
DIRECTIONS TO DISPENSE
• Remove lid from container
• Pull up towel corner from centre of towel roll
• Twist corner into a point
• Thread 20mm through hole in lid
• Replace lid on container
• Open cap, pull out one towel and tear off.
• Wipe tools and equipment using rough textured side to clean instantly.
• For stubborn areas, lay towel on the area for a few seconds to allow absorption of the unwanted
Wellington Site (Factory & Admin) 19 Eastern Hutt Road, Wingate, Lower Hutt Ph ++64 4 567 5119 Fax ++64 4 567 5412
Auckland Site 148 Pavilion Drive, Airpark II, Auckland Airport Ph ++64 9 257 5847 Fax ++64 9 257 3588
This datasheet is for the general help of users. It is provided in good faith. The data is current and accurate to the best of our knowledge. Differing materials, substrates,
environments, site conditions, and product storage, handling and application may affect results. Users should carry out tests to decide the product’s suitability for purpose. This
data sheet and the properties of the product may change without notice. Users, suppliers and retailers should check that the data sheets they have are the latest. To the
maximum extent permitted by law, Bostik disclaims all warranties in relation to manufacture and use of the product. Bostik is not liable for representations made by users,
suppliers or retailers about the product. Bostik is not liable for any loss or damage resulting from incorrect, careless, or negligent use or storage of the product, including use of
out of date product. Any liability arising from use of the product is limited to the replacement or purchase price of the product. Bostik does not exclude rights and remedies that
cannot be excluded by legislation, for example under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. Sale of the product by Bostik is subject to the Bostik New Zealand Limited Conditions
and Terms of Sale. For more information on Bostik, products, and conditions of use and sale visit www.bostik.co.nz
Page 1 of 2
HANDI-CLEAN TOWELS Page 2 of 2
• Wash hands thoroughly after use.
• Always reseal hinged cap after each use to retain moisture in towels.
Store In cool dry conditions for a shelf life of two (2) years.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
• May cause sensitisation by skin contact.
• Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wash hands thoroughly after use.
• If in eyes, hold eyes open, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and if symptoms persist, see a
Full details are available on the product Safety Data Sheets. To ensure no harm is caused to persons
using Bostik products, it is recommended that the appropriate Safety Data Sheets are read by all
concerned. Visit www.bostik.co.nz for copies.
V1 13 February 2012 Localisation