Monterey Trail High School Women’s Volleyball 2009 Summer Camp Registration Form
sponsored by Mustang Trail Blazers Volleyball Club
2009 MTHS Summer Volleyball Camp
An annual program fundraiser
Dates: Monday – Friday, July 6th – July 24th
Beginner/Int. Wave High School Comp Wave Details
• 12:00n – 2:00p • 9:00a – 12:00n • MTHS Main and Small Gym
• Coed (Boys welcome!) • Girls only/Int. & Advanced Level • Registration is:
• Individual skill focus • MTHS HS Team or by invitation only. o $50.00 (registered AAU players)
• 5th – 10th Grade • Plyometrics & Weight Training! o $65.00 (non-AAU players)
• 1st time players encouraged! • Individual skill and Team focus. • Early registration includes camp t-shirt!
• Preparation for high school competition • Register Early! T-shirt supplies are limited.
Please cut here.
2009 MTHS Summer Volleyball Camp Registration Form
Player Name Player Cell Home Phone Player e-mail Age Grade D.O.B.
Parent’s/Guardian 1 Parent Cell Home Phone Parent e-mail Street Address
Parent’s/Guardian 2 Parent Cell Home Phone Parent e-mail
Beg/Int check Adv. Comp. check T-Shirt Size – please check one below
Camp Session 12:00n – 2:00p here 9:00a – 12:00p here
S M L XL XXL
Make checks payable to: Or mail checks and registration to:
MONTEREY TRAIL ATHLETIC BOOSTERS Monterey Trail Women’s Volleyball
Attn: Scott Ellison
Deliver checks to:
@ MTHS • Coach Doss at MTHS - Student Store
8661 Power Inn Road
Elk Grove, CA 95624
PARTICIPANT MEDICAL INFORMATION AND RELEASE:
Name of Doctor Phone #
Medical Insurance Carrier Policy #
Please list any medical information pertaining to your son/daughter’s physical abilities:
I give permission for my son/daughter to participate in this program and certify that to the best of my knowledge and belief, he/she is in good physical
condition and hereby release the Elk Grove Unified School District, MTHS Athletic Boosters and the volunteers of Monterey Trail HS Volleyball of any
liability. I understand that appropriate steps will be taken to protect my child from injury but this agreement DOES NOT provide accident medical insurance
for this program. Therefore, in case of injury or illness, please indicate action to be taken. Choose A) or B) only:
A. here I authorize Monterey Trail Volleyball providers to make arrangements for my child to receive medical care.
B. here I choose only the following action to be taken:
Signature of Parent/Guardian Date
For more information please contact Coach Ellison at email@example.com