Decron Properties Corp.
Expands Its Sacramento Portfolio
● For nearly 25 years, Decron Property Corp. has played a role in the
California real estate market under its President and Chief Executive
Officer, David Nagel.
● Founded by Nagel's father in 1955, Decron Property Corp. is
headquartered in Los Angeles and functions as the investment and
development branch of the Nagel Family Trust.
● Responsible for nearly 5,000 residential units and 3.5 million square feet of
commercial property throughout the state, it continues to increase its
● In June 2012, Decron Property Corp. bought its first complex in
● It took less than 40 days for the firm to complete the purchase of
Broadstone at Strawberry Creek.
● Created in 2005, the apartment community features 264 one-, two-, and
three-bedroom units averaging 1,032 square feet.
● Found in the fast-growing Sacramento suburb of Elk Grove, Broadstone at
Strawberry Creek offers residents a gym, a swimming pool with wireless
Internet, and barbecues for use.
● At the time of the deal, David Nagel had spent close to two years focusing
on growing Decron Property Corp.'s multifamily platform.
● He plans for Broadstone at Strawberry Creek to represent his company's
first step in the Sacramento region due to its “positive rental growth
● Additionally, Nagel expects to move into the Pacific Northwest and other
areas of California.
A Decron Properties Corp. Presentation