By Amanda Burleigh
• They are written left to right.
• Used on temples.
• Know as pictographs.
• There are more then 700 hieroglyphics
• The Rosetta stone carried three scribes
• Hieroglyphics were issued in 196 B.C.
• The word hieroglyphics came from to
Greek words sacred carving.
• Used more then 3000 B.C.
• Were on religious temples.
• I'm going to show you how to write your
name in hieroglyphics.
• On my next slide I’m going to show you
the hieroglyphic alphabet and you will try
and write your first and last name.
The hieroglyphic alphabet
Learning the hieroglyphic numbers
• I'm going to show you the numbers on my
next slide then I’m going to have you write
your age in hieroglyphic numbers.
The hieroglyphic numbers
• If you have any questions please raise
your hand ill call on you.
End of slide show, click to exit
• Thank you for watching my show but I give
the most thanks to mrs.bradarich and
mrs.bryant for making this project possible
for me thank you all!!!!!!!!!