K.4.K.B.2a Active Listening and Viewing: BLM
Record of Notes and Observations K-5
1. Displays attentive facial expression.
2. Keeps respectful silence at
3. Listens to responses of teacher.
4. Listens to responses of other
1. Retells using main/key words.
2. Asks questions for clarification
3. Asks questions out of curiosity
(wants to know more about the
4. Uses appropriate body language.
5. Gives oral responses that are on
Active Listening and Viewing: Adapted from Kindergarten to Grade 4 English Language Arts: A Foundation for Implementation.
Winnipeg, MB: Manitoba Education and Training, 1998. Kindergarten-181.