AHMED TOURS & TRAVELS LTD
275 High Road Leyton
London, E10 5QN
T: 020 7078 7399
Hajj 2013 [1434H] - Final Agreement
1. Saudi Arabia - Saudi Arabia is different from the UK. Please carry out due research to ensure that your expectations are correctly
placed. We cannot be held responsible for difficulties arising due to inappropriate expectations.
2. Cleanliness - Hajj season is extremely busy. Hotel turnaround times are very strict and frequent, as a result service personnel are
under tremendous pressure. For these reasons, cleanliness and hygiene standards may not be as per the usual or done regularly.
Kindly contact the hotel reception at first should you have any issues that need addressing in respect to this.
3. Flight - you have been notified of your exact departure and arrival dates. For Hajj, airlines employ a method called block booking
because of which you will not receive individual airline tickets. However copies will be available with Ahmed Tours representatives for
your reference only.
4. Order of stay – we will take you to Aziziyah first. On 14th Zul Hijjah you will go to 5* in Makkah and on 21/22 Zul Hijjah to 5* in
Madinah. You will stay in Aziziyah accommodation before and after the ritual days of Hajj, but the total stay will not surpass 5 days.
5. Aziziyah - this package involves up to 5 days stay in Aziziyah. Aziziyah is 4 km from the mosque in Makkah. The accommodation will
be normal standard. We will provide shuttle service for the first Umrah. Except this, should you do so, the expenses involved in
travelling to and from the mosque in Makkah will be your responsibility. The accommodation in Aziziyah is licensed by the Saudi
Ministry of Commerce for pilgrim accommodation and thus it is a proof that this is a normal standard Saudi accommodation.
6. Room sharing - unless agreed in writing otherwise [in part 1 of this agreement] men and women will be accommodated separately in
Aziziyah and in both the 5* hotels. In Aziziyah up to 6 people sharing each room. In Makkah 5* up to 4 people sharing each room. In
Madinah 5* up to 4 people sharing each room. Kindly only use the rooms you have been allocated. Room changes are not allowed.
7. Food - this package includes the provision of basic food in Aziziyah, Mina, Arafat and Madinah only. No food will be provided in
Muzdhalifah or %8 Makkah hotel.Unfortunately we will not be able to refund anyone who does not like the food provided. Where full
board is mentioned, we will service breakfast, lunch and dinner.
8. Hotel standards - all hotel standards are as per their Saudi Arabian ratings and they are of a lower standard than an equivalent rated
European hotel. In extenuating circumstances hotels may change from those advertised. Where this is the case an alternative similar
standard hotel will be provided.
9. Cooperation - during the programme in Saudi Arabia there will be group meetings held in which important announcements and
decisions will be made. Failure to attend these meetings and consequently being absent of these updates may result in inconvenience.
Ahmed Tours cannot be held responsible for such self inflicted difficulties and will not accommodate any extra requirements as a
result. This agreement stipulates explicitly our arrangement with you. Whether it is of your expectation or not is not a matter we should
not be held accountable for.
10. Tents and buses – they are provided by the Saudi Hajj Ministry and Ahmed Tours and Travels Ltd. does not have any control over
their condition or punctuality. All drivers of transport are Saudi Hajj Ministry approved and it is their responsibility to navigate to
destinations correctly. We are not in any way accountable to act as a guide to drivers.
11. Cancellation / refund – this package is fully non refundable. If we fail to provide a service stipulated in points 1-14 of the final
agreement part 1, we will refund the cost of the same. Our endeavour is always to provide what was promised.
12. Your health and property - your health, safety and security and that of your belongings are your responsibility. A prerequisite of Hajj is
being physically able to carry out the demands of the journey - you agree that you are able physically and medically. Any additional
requirement arising out of medical or physical conditions which have not been advised to us, are your responsibility to address.
13. You accept the itinerary and these terms in their entirety.
14. This agreement supersedes any previous agreement or arrangement whether verbal or written. The services stipulated here together
with these terms and conditions are what were finally agreed upon. From this day onwards we will not entertain any promises,
agreements or conditions that may have been in place in the past, whether verbally or in writing. You accept this by signing this form.
Signed [customer]: [Please date near your signature] Signed [Ahmed Tours and Travels Ltd]:
* If you are emailing this form back to us, your signature will be accepted if your name is typed in.
Registered in England No: 4787287, Registered Office: 162 Sebert Road, Forest Gate, London, E7 0NN
ATOL – 9775 IATA - 91280884