Job Title: Warehouse Administration Assistant
Reporting To: Warehouse Administrator & Logistics Manager
1. Primary Objectives
To perform general administrative duties and provide support to the Warehouse
Administrator & Logistics Manager:
2. Main Tasks and Key Areas of Work
1. To prepare picking documentation for Wholesale & Retail supervisors.
2. Process Retail shop splits using Futura.
3. Answering telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
4. Ordering stationery for relevant departments.
5. Data entry – Processing of pick rates for Retail, Wholesale & Internet.
6. Amending delivery notes for Retail.
7. Organising Staff orders for FBP.
8. Booking in IBT’s.
9. Processing timesheets & recording holidays.
10. Preform Marketing requests.
11. Filing and archiving.
12. Incoming/outgoing post.
13. To liaise with the Warehouse Administrator to resolve any issues.
14. To support the Warehouse Manager in the administration for Maintenance reports
15. To support the warehouse team in general duties as required by management
16. Any other additional duties required within the business.
3. Performance Targets
1. Accurate and timely input of shop data.
2. Meeting deadlines for shop despatch.
3. Performing set tasks given within an agreed time.
4. Sustaining a suitable working environment
Job Spec – Warehouse Admin Assistant
4. Scope of Authority
1. Party to confidential and sensitive information
Other Specific Requirements of the Post
1. To represent Seasalt and promote its brand image through all activities
2. Ability to work additional hours to suit the needs of the business.
3. Keep confidential any company business or statistics.
5. Person Specific requirements of the post
Assessment Criteria Essential Skills Desirable Skills
Qualifications 5 GCSEs at grade C or above to include ECDL (European
Maths & English Computer Driving
Work Related General Office/ Admin Experience Recent experience
Experience/Skills IT literate with good working knowledge working in an office
of IT packages including MS word, Excel environment.
Good Telephone manner
Personal Skills/ Numerate with excellent attention to
Excellent communication skills ( IT,
Verbal and written)
Excellent organisation and time
Ability to follow oral and written
Special Working Commitment to work additional hours if