2011 NEIFL Scholarship
Rules and Application
Name ________________________________________ Grade _________________
Address___________________________________ Phone ____________________
Parents Name ________________________________________________________
1. Must be a current High School Senior
2. Must have played in the NEIFL for at least one complete season.
3. Preference will be given to candidates with a cumulative grade point
average of 2.5 or higher.
4. A copy of transcripts must be attained and attached. A release form must
be given to the guidance office in order to get a copy of these records.
5. Must have two letters of recommendation of which one must be from a
Current teacher or Advisor.
6. You must include in typed double space format of no more than 500
words an essay or resume. The essay should be titled “How has your
experience in football prepared you for life in college”
7. An acceptance letter to an accredited institution of higher education must
8. Deadlines for application must be March 15, 2011 for 2011 consideration
and must be turned in to guidance.
An independent board will decide the winners of the scholarship.
1. A copy of transcripts _________
2. Two letters of recommendation _______
3. An acceptance letter to an accredited institution of higher education ____
4. Double space format of no more than 500 words an essay or resume. ____