mains water coolers
srelooc retaw sniam
Stylish office water coolers
These stylish slim line water coolers provide staff, visitors,
patients and clients with a healthy supply of high quality
filtered mains water. Firmly established as a market favourite,
the sleek and pleasing designed water cooler offers reliable
technology that’s both cost-effective and delivers a healthy
supply of naturally refreshing filtered mains water.
All our coolers are installed by WRAS trained and CRB
registered directly employed engineers who ensure a
professional service that meets the current BWCA drinking
Reservoir capacity hot 1.7 litres
Reservoir capacity cold 2.5 litres
Cooling capacity 4°C-10°C
Heating capacity 85°C-94°C
Power requirement 220V-230V/50Hz
Power consumption hot 300W
Power consumption cold 85W
Dimensions - W x D x H 255 x 485 x 1150 and 225 x 485 x 505
Weight hot - FS TT 20kg / 16kg
Installation kit See filters and fittings
Drip tray Easy clean with drainage option
Refrigerant Environmentaly friendly R134a
• Available as free standing or table top water coolers in a hygienic easy
clean metal and plastic.
• With cold, ambient and hot water dispense this makes for a low cost
beverage service for the smaller office when used in conjunction with
our In-cup branded coffees, teas, soups and hot chocolate.
• With ergonomic no touch taps for good hygiene practice.
• Our installation includes advanced water block protection that
switches off the water supply if on the rare occasion a continuous leak
• Auto temperature controller acts as a thermostat to ensure cold water
is kept at a refreshing temperature and the hot maintains a warming
supply for traditional beverages.
• These water coolers need a 13 amp supply and mains potable
• Easy to remove drip tray for easy cleaning with mains drainage option.
Office Watercoolers South West Ltd
Unit 5 Rivermead I Dean Road I Yate I Bristol I BS37 5NH
T: 01454 311000 • F: 01454 311888 • E: email@example.com