Accordion Plugin Installation
1. Unzip accordion.zip file into you CMS pro! Installation directory.
2. Open your browser and point to http://yourdomain.com/plugin_install.php
where yourdomain.com is the name of your domain. If you’ve installed CMS pro! In other
than root directory of your domain, than just add your install directory after
http://yourdomain.com/ e.g.: http://yourdomain.com/cmsdirectory/plugin_install.php
3. Once install completed you’ll see the message:
Installation Completed. Please delete plugin_install.php and accordion_database.sql
Make sure you delete those two files.
5. Login to your admin panel and under Plugins Menu, jAccordion will be available
6. Assign jAccordion to a page from layout menu.