7 Points Country Home Rental – House Rules
Please respect our home as you would yours or a friend’s and be mindful that we live in an
upscale residential neighborhood.
1. Noise levels must be kept to a minimum throughout the day and we cannot disturb
the neighbors in the evenings. The development monitors noise levels so please
speak quietly when on the deck, porch, driveway or road.
2. We are required to maintain a safe speed limit when driving through the
development. Please be on the lookout for small children.
3. Camping on the property or anywhere in the development is prohibited.
4. Camp fires are prohibited.
5. Smoking inside the house is prohibited. When smoking outside, please dispose of
any cigarette butts.
6. Pets are not permitted.
7. Garbage must be placed in bags and placed in trash cans. Trash cans must be kept
closed and kept inside the garage. (Placing garbage outside will attract animals).
8. Guests are required to place trash cans at front of driveway on Tuesday night and
return empty cans inside the garage after pickup on Wednesday morning.
9. Flush ONLY toilet paper down toilets.
10. Scrape food off dishes prior to placement in dishwasher.
11. If you would like to write at the dining room table please put a magazine or thick
notepad underneath, otherwise, your writing will mark up the wood.
12. Please close patio umbrella when not in use to prevent wind damage.
13. Outdoor gas grill must be turned off when not in use. Please close the propane
tank valve and cover the grill.
14. Fireplace must be turned off when leaving the house or going to bed.
15. All used cooking equipment, dishes, glasses and silverware must be washed prior
16. Please turn off all lights and lock all doors and windows, and turn off the air
conditioning when leaving the house for any period of time.
17. You are expected to leave premises (inside and outside) clean and orderly.
Remove all food from the refrigerator.
18. See our tourist guide booklet for all kinds of fun things to do. Have a great time!