PACS India - Aim of Successful MGNREGA Abhiyan
Poorest Areas Civil Society (PACS) is a leading non profit organization working in India with aim to
help all poor section of India. In India large people live in rural area and they have no job. Due to
unemployment their growth is all section is improper and they spend their life with improper food.
Their living status is very low and they are uneducated and their children are also forced to live in same
PACS India helps all poor and encourage them for a good life. PACS India runs several programs to
help them in all aspect of life. MGNREGA Abhiyan is running by the indian government and PACS
India promote them to get all benefits of MGNREGA.
Aim Of MGNREGA Abhiyan:-
1. Registered all socially excluded groups under MGNREGA.
2. Job cards to all individuals belonging to socially excluded groups.
3. Per day of work received to all socially excluded groups.
4. On time payment of appointed wages to workers .
5. Provision of work facilities with focus on women and people with disabilities.
MGNREGA Abhiyan aims to better the livelihood and security of people in rural areas by providing
guaranteed 100 days employment. Contact us to get all maximum benefits of MGNREGA. WE are
supporting you in aspect to improve your loving status and get a successful employment.
More details please visit:- http://www.pacsindia.org/key-themes/sustainable-livelihoods/mgnregs
PACS National Office
14, Jangpura B, Mathura Road,
New Delhi - 110014. INDIA.
Telephone: 091 - 011-24372660, 24372699