prince must follow
the directions of his
Cinderella to return
her shoe to her.
None: (For the Variation a Sheet is
Each blind-folded prince must
follow the directions of his
Cinderella to return her shoe to
1. At your next Valentine’s Day
celebration, label the girls as
Cinderella and the guys as the
2. The Cinderella sit in chairs.
3. Each prince kneels in front of
his lady and removes her
4. Each Cinderella is then given a
blindfold, which she puts on
5. Now take all the shoes and
put them in a line, all mixed
up, behind the princes in the
center of the room.
6. On your signal, each
Cinderella tries to verbally
direct her prince to where her
shoes are located. She must
stay seated at all times.
7. The first couple whose blind-
folded Valentine finds the
right shoes and puts them on
his Cinderella wins.
• As each girl arrives, ask her to
remove her right shoe.
• After you’ve collected all the
shoes, send the girls into
• Then give each shoe to a guy
• In the other room, have the
girls step behind a sheet that
is hanging from the ceiling.
• Only the girls’ feet should
show under the sheet
• Call in the guys and have
them each find their partner
by matching the shoe they’re
holding with the shoe under
• Or, to add some difficulty,
have the girls remove the
other shoe so the guys have
to try to fit the shoes,
Games and Activities in Celebration
of common Holidays.
Creative Holiday Ideas has over 300 pages of
ideas to help you plan your next New Year’s
Day, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s
Day, Halloween or Fall Festival, and
Thanksgiving event. If you’ve ever wondered
what you’re going to do for all these holidays
and how you’re going to do it, this resource is
=> Tell me more about the Holiday Collection