NEW ENGLAND CATCHING CAMP
2012 SUMMER CAMP
August 6-9, 2012
Camper’s Name: Date of Birth: Age as of 8/1/12 __________T-Shirt Size (Circle one) S, M, L, XL
Town: State: Zip:
Home Telephone: E-mail (Extremely important):
Mother’s Name: Mother’s Business #:
Father’s Name: Father’s Business #:
Emergency Contact: Relationship:
Cost of Camp; $250.00 per child.
Make all checks payable to: NECC Check which Camp Attending
406 Elmwood Drive
Hudson, New Hampshire 03051 Ages8-12__________ Ages 13-18 __________
(603) 882-8981 for further information 8Am-12PM 1PM-5PM
Paid through PayPal? Put confirmation # here____________________________________________________
Signatures Are Required For Participation
I hereby certify that my child is in good health and has my permission to participate in the New England Catching Camp. I also give my permission for my child to
receive any diagnostic, therapeutic and/or operative procedures as deemed necessary if emergency treatment is required and I cannot be reached.
Parent or Guardian Signature: Date:
I realize that this sport involves the potential for injury, and I acknowledge that even with the use of the most advanced protective equipment and strict observance of
the rules, injuries may still occur. I hold harmless, New England Catching Camp, including any individual, group, organization or corporation that directly or indirectly
organized, sponsored, contributed, licensed or volunteered their efforts to this event, any and all agents, officers and employees of and from all causes, liabilities,
damages, claims or demands whatsoever on account of any injury or accident involving the said minor arising out of the minor's participation in said event or in the
course of additional competition and/or activities held in connection with the said event.
Parent or Guardian Signature: Date:
NECC 2012 Catching Camp Information Sheet
Hello to all the catchers coming to our 2012 Catching Camps. You will find information about the location of the field and other items
related to general camp operations.
Any questions let me know.
General Camp Info
1. All catchers should arrive at camp on Monday 45 minutes before the start of their session. Arrive at 7:15 for Am session and
12:15 for PM session. All other days arrive 30 minutes before session start time.
2. Catchers should bring full catchers gear. If you do not have a piece of equipment contact Coach Weaver immediately. Do Not
Buy New Gear. We have gear you can borrow. All male students must have cup
3. Players will not need their bats or any other gloves for other positions they may play.
4. Cleats are preferable but sneakers are ok.
5. Bring your own drinks to start the day. If you use it all up the camp provides all the cold bottled water you need free of charge.
The concession stand has sports drinks available for sale as well. All profit from concession stand sales goes to Hudson Youth
6. The field has plenty of onsite parking. Parents are permitted and encouraged to stay and watch. There are bleachers to watch
from with plenty of shade.
7. The concession stand is equipped with bathrooms.
8. The phone number at the concession stand is 603-889-2188
9. Coach Jay’s cell phone is 603-860-9960-Do not leave voice messages on this line. If you need to leave a message leave it on 603-
10. In case of inclement weather, we will use two methods to inform you
A. For the morning session a decision will be made by 6AM AND a notice will be posted on the Home Page of the NECC at
www.catchingcamp.com as well as an announcement will be on the NECC message line 603-882-8981.
B. For the afternoon session check the webpage in the morning. If the morning session was moved to Play Ball then the afternoon
session will be there as well. Otherwise check the message line for an announcement by 11:30AM at 603-882-8981
C. . If it does rain during the session we will continue training till it becomes too disruptive and will make up that time on Friday.
A decision will be made at the end of the day on Thursday whether the make up time will be indoors or outdoors depending on
D. Play Ball is in Salem NH. The address for Play Ball is 16 Industrial Way Salem NH. The phone number there is 603-898-
0332. There is poor cell phone reception there so if you are trying to contact Coach Jay there just use Play Ball’s direct number
11. Baseball Players Do Not Even Think about setting foot on the field if your shirt is not tucked in.
12. Coach Jay Weaver believes catchers should be the most disciplined players on the field. This means that all rules will be followed
by all players. Absolutely no profanity will be tolerated or throwing of gear if a player is not pleased with their performance. Players
will receive one warning from Coach Weaver, if the problem happens again the player will be excused from the remaining days of
camp. There will be no refund of any fees.
13 If there would be a reason to get medical assistance for a player the field is located ¼ mile from the Hudson Fire House. If a trip
to a hospital would be needed the player would be taken to Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center in Nashua NH.
14. Directions to Lions Field
To get directions to Lions Field go to the Summer Camp 2010 page on my website and you will find a link on the left to put your
address in to find directions to Lions. Water Street is directly across the street from St Johns Church which is on Library Street.
For GPS use 74 Water Street, Hudson NH
Any other questions please get in touch with me