Rich Harvest Public School
As the summer holidays are approaching, its time to beat the
scorching heat and experience the fun filled learning and
enjoying with your children through various fully occupied
activities. Children should be encouraged to do all the activities
with interest and fun and not simply completing the task.
Parents should encourage their ward to read books & inculcate
the habit of reading in their leisure time as books are our true
and life time friends.
This holiday homework is compulsory as it will be assessed
under Formative Assessment.
Buy one English & Hindi writing book & do one page
daily to improve your hand writing.
Learn tables from 2 to 15.
Put all your Assignment sheets in a well decorated folder.
1. Create wonderful sea Animal:
Take some clayey soil and a wooden board. Spread clay on the board evenly.
Then with your fingers give the effects of waves in water. Let it dry and paint it
blue. Make your favorite sea animals with clay. Let them dry and paint. Paste
the animals on the board with glue.
Do the following questions on A4 Coloured sheets
1. Reading enhances the vocabulary and communication skills. Reading
enriches our mind and interest so read the story ‘Beauty and the Beast’ by
Gabrielle OR ‘Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves’ and prepare interesting booklet
a. The colorful & creative cover page.
b. Draw all the characters of the story.
c. Draw your favourite scene from the story.
2. Collect receipt Bills from at least 2 restaurants when you go out with your
family and add the price without [VAT]. Find out what is VAT and how does it
affect your bill?
H.H.W. class –III Page-1
3. Know your money! Study a HUNDRED rupee note, a FIFTY rupee note and
a TEN rupee note. Note down the observed features under the following
Rs. 100 Rs. 50 Rs. 10
COLOR OF THE NOTE.
LANGUAGES ON THE NOTE.
WHAT IS WRITTEN.
4. Frame and solve 5 word problems on addition and subtraction each.
5. Solve it:-
a. Remove three matchsticks to get 3 squares
b. Remove 2 match sticks to get 2 square
6. Take a leafless, bushy stem (dried) and paint it with golden colour paint.
Stick few colourful beads to it using a strong adhesive. Place a stem in a vase.
Use this to decorate your house.
7. You want to celebrate your birthday party at home and want to serve healthy
food item to your guests. Prepare a menu plan for the party.
8. After hot summer, the first rain brings joy & happiness to all. We all sing
melodious songs on rain. Learn and write any 2 songs on rain (not from
bollywood) with picture.
9. Look at the sequence below. Identify the pattern. Then add the next 10
shapes to continue the sequence.
H.H.W. class –III Page-2
H.H.W. class –III Page-3