Holiday Letting Agreement
The Term: from to , nights
The Rent: US$ inclusive of all utility costs except the cost of telephone calls.
The Lessor CHS NYC ltd of 2 Tunley Road, London SW17 7QJ, UK
The Inventory means a photographic record of the main items of content at the Property.
The Deposit US$ to cover the cost of any breakages or damages caused by the Tenant telephone calls
made during the Term or any other additional service used or charge incurred during the Term
such costs to be advised by the Lessor.
1. This agreement is between the Tenant and the Lessor. Its purpose is for the Tenant to have the use of the
Property as a holiday let during the Tenant's stay in New York. Unless expressly agreed otherwise the
maximum number of persons who may occupy the Property is . If this condition is not observed the Lessor
reserves the right deduct monies at their discretion from the Deposit.
2. The Tenant will:
1) pay the Rent due prior to occupying the Property
2) keep the interior of the Property in a good and clean state and not damage or injure the Property or any part
3) yield up the Property at the end of the Term in the same clean state and condition it was at the start of the
4) maintain and keep in good condition all the contents of the Property whether shown on the Inventory or not
and replace or restore any items that become broken or damaged either like for like or by a charge against
the Deposit and if the Deposit be insufficient to cover these and any other charges due the Tenant
authorises the Lessor to charge the balance due to any credit or debit card held by the Tenant
5) not make any alteration or addition to the Property
6) not do or omit to do anything on the Property which may be or become a nuisance or annoyance to the
Lessor or the owners or occupiers of adjoining or nearby premises
7) not keep any pet or any kind of animal at the Property
8) not to use or occupy the Property in any way other than a private holiday residence for the maximum
number of persons stipulated
9) not to assign sub-let charge part with or share possession of occupation of the Property or any part thereof
10) permit the Lessor or anyone authorised by the Lessor to have access to the Property to service or inspect
11) report to the Lessor as soon as possible any disrepair or defect in the Property or any furniture fittings
equipment or installation in the Property
12) pay from the Deposit the cost of all telephone calls made during the Term plus a handling charge of 10% of
these costs the total charge to be advised by the Lessor.
3. Subject to the Tenant paying the Rent and performing their obligations under this agreement the Tenant may
occupy and peacefully enjoy the Property furnishings and effects during the Term.
4. The Tenant will not be responsible for insuring the Property or its contents.
5. Neither the Lessor nor the owner of the Property shall be responsible or liable for any financial or material loss
or damage to any possessions or belongings of the Tenant or any other persons permitted to enter the Property
or for any injuries sustained by such persons except in the case of death or personal injury expressly caused by
negligence of the Lessor or owner of the Property.
6. If this agreement is unable to be fulfilled in full or part due to force majeure or any cause beyond the Lessor’s
reasonable control the Lessor shall not be liable for compensation other than the return of some or all of the
Rent commensurate with the extent of under fulfilment. In no circumstances shall the Lessor be liable for
7. Where the context so admits:
1) The Tenant includes all persons travelling and on holiday with the Tenant
2) The Property includes all the fixtures and fittings furniture appliances and contents at the Property
3) The Term means the period stated or any agreed shorter or longer period
4) All references to the singular shall include the plural and all references to the indefinite article shall include
the definite article and vice versa.
5) The obligations of the Tenant and all persons residing with the Tenant in the Property shall be joint and
8. English law is the law governing this agreement and any dispute arising directly or indirectly from this
agreement will be settled under English law.
9. On taking possession the Tenant will be required to sign a photographic Inventory agreeing this is a true record
of the condition of the Property at the beginning of the Term.
The Tenant: ____________________________________
Tenant's Passport Details:
Nationality______________ Number_______________ Date Issued__________
Tenant's Address: ________________________________________________________________________