Help Desk/Desktop Specialist
KGS is an innovative technology and professional services provider specializing in Information Technology solutions and
comprehensive mission and business support services. For over 40 years, KGS has been serving our government and
commercial clients to help them meet complex technology, data, business and mission challenges. Our expert teams
work in close collaboration with our clients to truly understand their business and mission goals. One of the greatest
resources we have is our associates. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that matches or
exceeds any package in our industry.
KGS is recruiting for an experience Help Desk/Desktop Specialist to join our team on Fort Belvoir, VA!
The qualified individual’s duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Respond to inquiries and request for assistance with an organization’s computer systems or PCs. Identify problems,
troubleshoot, and provide advice to assist users. Coordinate with other information systems areas to resolve
problems, if necessary.
• Providing broad-based technical (Incident and Problem Management) support to end-users of data, voice, wireless,
and VTC networks, systems, and provided services.
• Responding to service delivery and service support requests related to hardware and software; responds to
telephone and electronic mail requests for support in the following areas:
- Configuration Management
- Accounts Management
- Security and Information Assurance
- Knowledge Management Applications and Services
- Desktop support
- VTC Collaboration
- Telephony (for end-user devices and support)
- Incident /Problem Response (to include reporting of CMIs)
- Wireless support for network IP-based devices
• Education/training/experience in ITIL/ITSM tools (e.g., Remedy) and processes in order to effectively understand
and resolve users’ concerns, which range from the ordinary to complex
• Related Industry certifications (Network +, Security +)
• Bachelor's degree in IT field or equivalent work experience
• Excellent technical knowledge of C4IT hardware and software.
• Required clearance: Ability to obtain an ADP/IT II clearance prior to starting in the position.
We believe strongly in providing equal opportunity for the development and advancement of all of our associates
without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or other protected
status. KGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please email you resume or visit www.kforcegov.com to apply
National Recruiting Center
Kforce Government Solutions