Cinnamon Apple Crumble
1 Betty Crocker SuperMoist white cake mix
1 cup quick cooking oats
1/3 cup butter
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tbsp water
1 can (21 oz) apple pie filling
1 tbsp lemon juice
1. Heat oven to 350. Grease bottom and sides of 9 x 13 x 2 in. pan with shortening.
2. Beat cake mix, ½ cup of the oats, butter, cinnamon, water and egg in large bowl with mixer on low speed until
crumbly. Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture.
3. Press remaining crumb mixture in pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
4. Mix pie filling and lemon juice in bowl, breaking up any large slices of apple. Spoon evenly over baked crust. Mix
reserved crumb mixture, and remaining ½ cup oats in small bowl, sprinkle evenly over apple filling. Bake 30 to 35
minutes until golden brown.
Strawberries and Cream Cake
1 package Betty Crocker SuperMoist white cake mix
1 package (.14 oz) strawberry flavored unsweetened drink mix
¾ cup water
1 package (10 oz) frozen sliced strawberries, thawed and undrained
1 tub Betty Crocker Rich and Creamy cream cheese ready to spread frosting
1. Heat oven to 350. Grease bottom only of 9 x 13 x 2 in. pan with shortening, lightly flour.
2. Beat cake mix, dry drink mix, water, eggs and strawberries in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 30 second,
beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Pour into pan.
3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Run knife around side of pan to loosen
cake. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Spread frosting over top of cake.
4. Store covered in refrigerator.
Chocolate Turtle Cake
1 package Betty Crocker SuperMoist devil’s food cake mix
1 1/3 cups water
½ cup vegetable oil
1 (14 oz.) bag caramels
½ cup evaporated milk
1 (6 oz) bag semisweet chocolate chips (1 cup)
1. Heat oven to 350. Grease bottom and sides of 9 x 13 x 2 in. pan with shortening, lightly flour.
2. Make cake mix as directed on package, using water, oil and eggs. Pour half of the batter into pan. Bake 25 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat caramels and milk in 1 quart saucepan over medium heat about 10 minutes, stirring frequently,
until caramels are melted. (Or place caramels and milk in 4-cup glass measuring cup. Microwave uncovered on High
2 minutes to 3 ½ minutes, stirring once or twice.) Pour and spread caramel over warm cake in pan. Sprinkle with
chocolate chips. Spread with remaining batter.
4. Bake 30 minutes. Run knife around side of pan to loosen cake. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Store covered at