SAN GORGONIO PASS MUNICIPAL ADVISORY COUNCIL
San Gorgonio Pass Water Agency (Board of Directors Chambers)
1210 Beaumont Avenue, Beaumont, CA 92223
Wednesday April 20, 2011
1. Call to Order: Meeting was called to order by Vice Chairman Ray Morris at 12:00 Noon.
2. Pledge of Allegiance was led by Ray Morris
3. Roll Call: Present, Ray Morris, Stella Parks, Patsy Reeley. Absent, Bruce Cash and John
Present from the Public; Fran & Hal Flanders, Richard Reeley, Minnie Birchard, Luwana Ryan,
Niki Magee, John Covington, Barbara Voigt.
4. Approval of Agenda & Minutes: Motion to approve Agenda and Minutes was made by Patsy
Reeley – seconded by Stella Parks – approved.
5. New Business: Edwin E. Quinonez, Senior Civil Engineer and Andrew Kim, Junior Engineer
from Riverside County Flood Control and Water Conservation District were guest speakers. They
made a power point presentation of flood control projects in the Pass area. It was brought to their
attention that there were no projects in the Cherry Valley area of Zone 5. They were presented with
a problem of concern. They advised that a letter was needed to the Flood Control District outlining
the problem in order that it can be placed on the list of projects that need attention.
The Council voted to draft the letter. Patsy will do so and forward it to Ray Morris for approval
6. Additional Reports & Updates: Brenda announced that Riverside Transportation will be
guests during an upcoming meeting.
7. Items for Next Meeting: None
8. Announcements/Save the Date: MAC Member Reception/Training meeting will be held
June 9th, Morongo Conference Center
Adjorunment: Meeting was adjourned at 1:15 PM
Respectifully submitted Patsy Reeley