PEMBROKE FRIENDS OF FOOTBALL BOARD MEETING - pfof.org by pengxuebo

VIEWS: 4 PAGES: 2

									              PEMBROKE FRIENDS OF FOOTBALL BOARD MEETING
                           May 26, 2009 7:10 pm

Attendance: Bob McKechnie, Lisa Wiggin, Cheryl Gilpatrick, Jim Cassidy

The informal meeting was called to order by Bob McKechnie. No agenda was presented.
Informal meeting a result of low attendance therefore no quorum.

Treasurer Report:

Treasurer’s Report presented by Lisa Wiggin. Review of the calendar sales brought in $3,880
minus $220 paid out for cash prizes. Excellent job by many of the players and volunteers.
Other items on the Report were reviewed. Motion to accept not officially done.

Secretary’s Report:

Secretary’s Report not presented from last meeting so therefore not officially accepted.

Fundraising Report:

Calendars were reviewed with Treasurer Report. One more week to pull and we are done.
Sending thank you letters with prizes.

Programs are progressing along. We have approx. $550 in ads so far and have more on the
way. Does Mr. Banks do professional photography? If so, Cheryl would like to ask Mr. Banks
to help with photos, both action and headshots.

Field Signs We have received payment for 3 signs so far. Need to contact Advanced
Excavating to see if they want to pay for their sign. Bob or Cheryl will contact.

Old Business:

Jr. Spartan Jamboree No update.

Car Show Fundraiser The date is set for Sunday June 21stat Pento Motorsports behind Bi-
Wise. Lisa is heading up this fundraiser. They offered to let us do breakfast and Lisa is
checking into Dunkin Donuts for donating coffee or donuts. We will need bakers for breakfast
and baked items. Starbucks may also donate coffee if we ask. So far we have Lisa, Carla,
Robyn, Leanne, Teri, and Mrs. Pritchard who have volunteered to help.
Golf Tournament The Tournament is scheduled for the 25th of July, 7am registration and
8:00am shotgun start. Contract needs to be filled out with $300 deposit. The cost to the PFOF
is $45 per person plus $13 for the BBQ lunch. We will make approx. $20 per player.

We will charge $80 for a single player and $320 for a foursome. The cost includes 18-holes of
golf, chicken barbeque lunch, golf cart, raffle prize tickets, and gift bags. We will also offer
sponsorship opportunities.

Cheryl is making the brochures and should have them ready in a few days. Also she will make
flyers to hang up so anyone who can help hang them needs to contact her. Lisa has agreed to
take 50 signs and will hang them in the Pembroke through Hooksett area.

Prizes: Plausawa is donating a foursome round of golf as a prize. Bob is checking into having
things made to give away and/or prize items. Suggestions were a golf bag and other golf
novelties. Cash Prizes? Giveaways: T-Shirts? We will also ask companies for donated items.

      We will need volunteers to get together and make the gift bags a day or two before.
      We also are looking into having polo T’s made for the event. Lisa will check with Craig
       @ Shirtmasters on cost. We could also check with T-Fast for a quote if needed.

Misc Items:

Cheerleaders/Dance Team Bob would like to continue pursuing having a cheerleading
squad. Cheryl will check with Teri about the person she knows who may have some input on
what we need to do to get a non-school squad to volunteer to do the cheering. We would
consider getting warmer outfits for them. Can we start the process to get School Cheerleaders
for next year?

Announcing at games: Possible community service for technology students who may be
getting into broadcasting who may want to announce the sponsors at games and scoring at the
¼ and ½ times. Cheryl will check into who is in charge of any media technology programs at
the school.

Meeting Adjourned 8:15.

Next Meeting: June 30th

								
To top