Top 10 Vehicles to Look Out for in 2013
If you’re looking for more top 10 articles, Toronto auto insurance and much more, check out InsuranceHunter.ca
Every year car enthusiasts have something to look forward to and 2013 is no different.
Each year, car manufacturers across the world release the newest model of their
vehicles. Some only have a few minor changes, some are complete remodels, and others
are brand new models that have never been on the road before.
If you get the chance to go to the auto show, read the latest car magazine, surf online or
go to the dealership in person, you will see that there are no shortage vehicles to look
out for 2013. Whether you are in the market for a small car, pick up, sports car, or
crossover, there is something for everyone.
The following are the top 10 vehicles to look out for in 2013:
1. SRT Viper: While this car is out of the price range for most people, with its amazing
design and ability to reach speeds of more than 200 MPH. This car will get lots of
attention at car shows across the world.
2. Bugatti Veyron Super Sport: Another car that most people would only dream of owning,
this impressive car can reach a top speed of 268 MPH. Just getting the opportunity to
see this car in person will be a treat.
3. Dodge Dart: The Dodge Dart continues to improve and continues to impress drivers and
critics alike. An affordable mid-size car that will only grow in popularity.
4. Hyundai Veloster: This is a great looking vehicle that has a unique look that will turn
heads as it drives down the road. While its initial model lacked some performance
metrics, the 2013 Turbo model makes up for this.
5. Ford Mustang GT Boss: The Ford Mustang just continues to get better with age. With
each new model and the subtle changes that are made, every Mustang lover will be
more than happy with this car.
6. Dodge Ram: The newest version of the Dodge Ram 1500 has a remodelled look will have
truck lovers adding this vehicle to their list of trucks to test drive.
7. Chevy Corvette C7: The newest model of the Corvette is a thing of beauty. Accentuating
its famous design, this model takes this classic car to another level.
8. Mazda MX 5 Miata: The Mazda Miata is back. A redesign, that is complete with a
convertible roof and sleek look that has it looking more and more like a Porsche. This car
will definitely get some attention from people looking for a new sports car.
9. Honda Fit: Since its release a few years ago, the Honda Fit continues to improve. A great
look and at an affordable price, this car is ideal at a reasonable price point.
10. BMW 3-Series Sedan: Improving in the classic design that has sold millions of cars
worldwide, the 3 Series Sedan is a revised model that will have BMW lovers lining up at
the dealership to take this car out for a test drive.
2013 is a great year to be in the market for a new vehicle. While these are only 10 of the
newest models, there is no shortage of other options for drivers looking for a new 2013