Putting Contest Rules for Rust Womack Golf Classic (RWGC), April 30, 2007 at Northwood Country Club, Lawrenceville, GA
BASIC RULES AND REGULATIONS
(1) No practice putts, mulligans, or substituted putts for other contestants are permitted.
(2) Contestants may not participate in the contest more than once.
(3) Grand Prize putt attempt must be witnessed by a PGA Professional.
This contest is designed to give ONE (1) finalist the chance to one putt for all the dough ($5,000 Cash). 1 lucky/skilled contestant will participate
in the Grand Prize Putt by having a putt attempt for a chance to redeem the $5,000 Grand Prize. Anybody can make one putt!
(Please Read Carefully)
Contingent upon full compliance with stated terms of this form and Certificate agreement, HOLE IN ONE INTERNATIONAL (HIOI) hereby
agrees to reimburse the RWGC participant named on the registration form (who qualifies) up to the specified prize value if a putt (single putt
format) is holed during the putting contest and in accordance with the contest data specified on this form. The rights and obligations of the parties
to the form are exclusive to the contracting parties, may NOT be assigned, transferred, or delegated, and are NOT intended to create any third-
party beneficiary rights for any contestant in the putting contest.
PUTTING CONTEST FORMAT:
1. SINGLE PUTT FORMAT - A putting contest conducted as a stand-alone event where an eligible contestant is selected by pre-defined
criteria (i.e. qualifying) and allowed ONE (1) attempt to hole a putt from the distance specified on the Certificate.
A. BEFORE THE PUTTING CONTEST
1. YOU MUST ACCURATELY FILL OUT AN APPLICATION AND PAY! - A fully completed and signed application along with valid
payment must be accepted during the registration process for the Rusty Womack Golf Classic (RWGC).
B. DURING THE PUTTING CONTEST
1. YOU MUST CONDUCT THE CONTEST CORRECTLY! – Rusty Womack Golf Classic (RWGC) Staff must guarantee the contest is
conducted in accordance with the following guidelines:
> SINGLE PUTT FORMAT: ONE final eligible contestant is allowed ONE (1) attempt to hole a putt from the distance specified on the
Certificate (50 feet). RWGC is not obligated to reimburse its members for a prize if a contest is conducted incorrectly.
2. YOU MUST HAVE WITNESSES! – Rusty Womack Golf Classic Staff member must guarantee the presence of two witnesses age 21 or
older, and not participating in the contest as follows:
> SINGLE PUTT FORMAT: Two witnesses, (RWGC Staff member and Mr. Wes Hillbrith - PGA Certified Golf Professional) are required.
Neither RWGC nor HIOI is not obligated to reimburse participant for a prize if a putt is holed without the verifiable presence of
witnesses as specified above.
3. YOU MUST ACCURATELY SET THE DISTANCE and not deviate from the length of the shot! - From the point on the green from
which each putt is initiated to the hole, the distance of the putt must measure NO LESS THAN 50 foot for final putt. Neither RWGC nor HIOI
is not obligated to reimburse its members for a prize, or any portion thereof, if the actual distance(s) of a holed putt is less than the
distance(s) specified on the Certificate.
> SINGLE PUTT FORMAT: The distance of the putt must measure no less than 50 feet.
4. ONLY ELIGIBLE PUTTS ARE ALLOWED TO BE TAKEN AT THE PRIZE! - A "Putt" is defined as a "stroke" by the USGA Rules of
Golf. In order for a putt to be eligible it must be taken by an officially pre-registered and/or pre-qualified contestant whose amateur or
professional status is correctly specified on the Registration Form. Only one qualifying putt per contestant from each distance is permitted. No
practice putts, mulligans, or substituted putts for final contestant is permitted. Neither RWGC nor HIOI is not obligated to reimburse its
participants for a prize if the winner's amateur or professional status is not correctly specified on the registration form.
5. YOU MAY NOT ENHANCE THE PROBABILITY OF HOLING A PUTT! - A regulation (as defined by the USGA Rules of Golf) four
and one quarter (4 ¼) inch hole must be used. The putting surface may not be grooved in any way to enhance the chances of holing a putt. The
hole may not be placed in a concave area of the green. Once a putt passes the hole it is considered ineligible. Any deflection off of any object will
disqualify that contestant.
C. AFTER THE PUTTING CONTEST
1. YOU MUST NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF A HOLED PUTT(S)! - The RWGC Staff Member must report the occurrence of a holed
putt to the RWGC Director (Rev. Jonathan Stertzbach) and he will notify the claim department of HIOI via telephone no later than the first
business day following the contest.
2. YOU MUST COLLECT PROOF OF A HOLED PUTT(S)! -
Documentation must be provided from RWGC to HIOI in connection with a putting contest claim:
a) Affidavits by the putting contest witnesses (per B-2 form), the winner, and the contest director/chairman (forms will be furnished by HIOI to
b) Original putting contest rules and eligibility requirements together with any other support documentation as to authenticity.
c) Original Qualifying/Selection Documentation (single putt contests) clearly documenting the names, telephone numbers (if requested by HIOI),
and amateur or professional status of all pre-registered and/or pre-qualified contestants.
3. HIOI MAY CONDUCT AN INVESTIGATION! - Upon receipt of the documentation specified on form C-2, HIOI may conduct a
reasonable investigation of the facts surrounding a holed putt(s). HIOI reserves the right to require the participant and RWGC Staff Member(s) to
produce the winner and any witnesses for a polygraph examination as a condition to reimbursement of the prize if in the sole opinion of HIOI
such an examination is warranted by the facts.
4. BOTH PARTIES AGREE A DISPUTED CLAIM WILL BE SETTLED AS FOLLOWS! - Choice of Law, Disputed Claims, Venue,
and Attorney's Fees - Any and all disputes between the association member and HIOI or its underwriters shall be governed by the laws
of the State of Nevada, without regard to its conflict of laws, and submitted to binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the
American Arbitration Association and pursuant to the provisions of the Nevada Uniform Arbitration Act. The venue for such arbitration
shall be in Washoe County, Nevada. If for any reason there is litigation between the association member and HIOI or its underwriters, the
exclusive jurisdiction and venue for such litigation is a state district court in Washoe County, Nevada. The participant agrees to pay HIOI and its
underwriters' reasonable attorney's fees and expenses associated with any such arbitration or litigation in the event HIOI or its underwriters
successfully prosecute and/or defend any such arbitration or litigation. RWGC participant also agrees to protect, indemnify, and hold
harmless HIOI and RWGC Staff members and Rehoboth Baptist Church from any and all claims made due to the conduct or
implementation of the putting contest, which is in any way inconsistent with the Certificate and/or terms of this form.
1. YOU MUST CONTACT RWGC (Staff Director, Rev. Jonathan Stertzbach) PRIOR TO THE CONTEST WITH ANY CHANGES!
Any changes in the date, contest type, distance, number of contestants, prize value, etc., REQUIRE NOTIFICATION TO HIOI AND RWGC
STAFF PRIOR TO THE START OF THE CONTEST IN WRITING. After normal business hours, changes are required in writing to HIOI via
fax at (775-826-4653).