For More Info: San Francisco
Medical Marijuana Dispensary
•Need of Legalization
•Why Legalize Marijuana
•Medical Marijuana Legalization
•Legalized States in US
• Marijuana plant has been used
since ancient times for both
herbal medication and
• The American Nurses
Association (ANA) said that
patients should have secured
entry to healthcare
marijuana/cannabis. It has
been used medicinally for many
• It has been proven to be
effective for a comprehensive
variety of symptoms and
NEED OF LEGALIZATION
• Oil extracted from the marijuana seed is an alternative fuel.
Bio-fuels are obtained from the hemp seed.
• Eating hash is always better than deadly smoking for
• As Life, Freedom and Enjoyment are written in the
Declaration of Independence, consuming hash also our
• Followers of medicinal weed claim that it can be a safe and
effective treatment for the symptoms of cancer, AIDS,
Alzheimer’s disease, Analgesia, Migraines, Seizures,
Psychological problems and other medical troubles.
• All HIV/AIDS patients reported that hash cured nausea
and vomiting and enhanced their appetite.
WHY LEGALIZE MARIJUANA
• Marijuana has the potential to be an alternative fuel.
• It can rebuild the textile industry in America. It is not as
dangerous as alcohol or cigarettes.
• It is not a stepping stone drug. It can replace trees as our
primary source of paper goods.
• Medical cannabis plant for recreational use can be taxed
and revenue doesn't stop there.
• Marijuana legalization would create jobs. Legalization
would reduce illegal importation of marijuana and other
• Marijuana is currently illegal and unregulated. Legal
marijuana would be regulated. Marijuana is a recognized
treatment for several medical disorders.
Legalized States in US
• Using marijuana is illegal in America under
federal law. But in certain states using it is
legalized only for its medical purpose.
• Decriminalized non-medical cannabis can also be
used in that states. Medical use of hemp has
legalized in17 of 50 US States and DC.
• California, Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Maine,
Nevada, Hawaii, Colorado, Vermont, Montana,
Rhode Island, New Mexico, Michigan, DC, New
Jersey, Arizona, Delaware, Connecticut are the 17
States and DC that have legalized weed.
To get quality medical cannabis
products, visit: San Francisco