DIACETYLMORPHINE (AKA HEROIN)
1) It’s a drug. Considered a Class A one.
2) Highly addictive. (so don’t try it kiddies)
3) Comes from the seedpod of the opium Asian
4) It’s used as a painkiller & recreational drug
5) It is a legally prescribed controlled drug... In
Keen on trying out some new words?...
These are the “STREET” names for Heroin:
- SMACK...(“Yo! Can I have some smack gee!”)
- JUNK...(“Bro. Do you do Junk?”)
- SKA -SKAG
-BROWN SUGAR -MUD
(we suggest you don’t go round saying that; you’ll look like a complete
What it looks like:
In its purest form it is usually a white powder.
Less pure forms have varied colours vary from
white to brown like “Black Tar” heroin which is
dark and sticky.
Who uses it:
There is no specific stereotype. Anyone of any
age, of any background could be heroin users.
How is it used?
Heroin can be injected into a users veins,
smoked or snorted.
Recreational uses Medicinal uses
-Euphoria - Painkiller
-Relaxation -Cough Suppressant
The effects.... *GASP!
Some effects on Hauora...
-Stress relief -Lose your friends/
-Your religion may family
disown you -make you a social
- Euphoria -increase social status
- Mood swings Physical Effects:
-Memory loss -vomiting
The aftermath of Heroin.
This is what a heroin user will look like...
Video found on Youtube!