Chinese Embassy in Madrid by KaliCyanua


									Chinese Embassy in Madrid: The introduction of
the progress of China visa issue
   China is one the hottest
    destination of people from all
    over the world for many different
    purposes. Perhaps they are
    students want to attend the
    Chinese educational institutions
    and prestigious universities or
    they want to travel around the
    1.4 billions people country with
    countless beautiful landscapes.
   The top sites for travelers in
    China is Beijing, Xian, Shanghai,
    Guilin, Yangtze River, Lhasa
    Tibet, Jiuzhaigou Sichuan,
    Lijiang Yunnan, Zhangjiajie
    Hunan and Silk Road in China.
   For students, China obtains the
    most of the World's Best
    Universities in Asia: Chinese
    University of Hong Kong (CUHK),
    Peking University, Fudan University,
    Zhejiang University, Tsinghua
    University, University of Science
    and Technology of China, Nanjing
    University, Sun Yat-sen University,
    Shanghai Jiao Tong University,
    Harbin Institute of Technology and
    Wuhan University.
   No matter what your
    purpose of entering
    China is, you must get
    the proper visa to be
    accepted. If you want to
    attend the universities
    and colleges in China,
    you first get the Chinese
    student visa. Different
    countries have different
    ways of dividing the
    types of visa. There are 8
    types of Chinese visa.
    Each one must get the
    correct one to enter the
    country. They divide the
    types depending on the
    purpose on entering
   L visa ( tourist visa) issued to people
    want to enter China for traveling,
    both single-entry and double – entry
    are available, the time of stay
    allowed by tourist visa is 30 days; F
    visa ( Business visa0 is issued for
    the foreigners invited to China for
    visiting, lecture, researching or
    culture exchange. The time for stay
    is 30 days. Single entry, double
    entry, 6 months multiple entry and 1
    year multiple entry are all available;
    Z visa ( work visa) is issued for
    people who take an employment in
    China; X visa ( student visa) is
    issued for foreigners who want to
    attend Chinese Universities or
    colleges. The period of stay allowed
    by student visa is 6 months;
    C visa ( crew member visa ) is
    issued for the member of
    international aviation; J visa(
    Journalist visa) is issued for
    foreign journalist operating in
    China; G visa ( transit visa) is
    issued for foreign people want
    to transit through China and D
    visa ( Residence visa) is issued
    for foreign people want to live in
    China permanently.
   There are many things you must prepare before going to
    China but getting a proper visa should be the top priority
    because it takes you much time and many required document.
    Ask the Chinese embassy’s officer for the best help. If you are
    in Spain, visit Chinese Embassy in Madrid for aid.
   For additional information on the China visa, pay a visit to out
    the official sites of the Chinese embassies or embassy
    information providers, http://www.embassy- Address,
    Contact number, Fax, and Electronic mail Address, web site,
    open up hours, ambassador from the embassy are all specific
    and in detail.

To top