PLANNING AND ENVIRONMENT DEPARTMENT
MONITORING AND EVALUATION DATA FORM
SECTION A: BASIC PROJECT DATA
Project Name: ROUTINE MAINTENANCE OF LIKONI – LUNGA LUNGA
Road No.: A14 Contract No.: 2010 Length: 104 Kms.
Location: Kwale county Financier: G.O.K.RMLF
M/S Rodmiki Enterprises
Contract Sum: Ksh.9,330,478.56 Contractor: Ltd.
Contract Period: 3 Months
Commencement Date: 10/2/2011 Completion Date: 10/4/2011
Resident Engineer: Eng.D.A.Odeck Project Engineer: Eng.C.D. Okeyo.
Brief description of Works: Repair of Sub base and base using cement improved gravel
, repair of surfacing using asphalt concrete and improvement of drainage.
SECTION B: COMMENTS BY THE RESIDENT ENGINEER
1) Is the project on Schedule? Yes No
(a) If No, please explain
(b) Explain mitigation factors you have put in place to recover lost time
2) Do you have management problems on site? Yes No
If Yes, please explain problem and mitigation considered
3) Do you hold regular site/management meetings? Yes No
Please explain any irregularities
4) How many certificates have you paid and of what total value?
(a) No. of certificates (b) Value (Kshs)
5) Are there pending issues not addressed by Ministry Headquarters?
SECTION C: COMMENTS BY THE CONTRACTOR
1) Please give status of:
(a) Physical progress: Kms % of total
(b) Time elapsed: Months % of total
(c) Certificates paid: Kshs % of Tender Sum
If not on schedule, give
2) How regular have you held site/management meetings?
3) Have you encountered any problems with regard to:
(a) Staff? Yes No
(a) Machinery? Yes No
(a) Materials? Yes No
(a) Cash flow? Yes No
(a) Other? Yes No
If Yes to any of above, please explain
4) Are there any problems or issues that have not been
addressed by the Ministry? Yes No
If Yes, explain
SECTION D: OBSERVATIONS BY THE M&E TEAM
1) Adherence to Scope of Works
2) Personnel on Site
3) Type and number of plant and equipment on site
4) Physical work done and completed
5) General comments
SECTION E: CONCLUSIONS FROM COMMENTS BY THE
RESIDENT ENGINEER, CONTRACTOR AND M&E TEAM