Generac 5939 GP5500 Review
• Here is a Generac 5939 GP5500
Review which will explain how
useful the device is.
It is important to consider a few aspects of a
portable generator before making a final
• The Generac 5939 GP5500 is capable of
running 5500 watts.
Generally, the generator requires higher surge
wattage to startup.
It could be double or triple of normal running
watts of power.
• This model can reach a maximum 6,875 surge
wattage at startup.
Durable Engine Horsepower
• The horsepower for this portable generator is
very adequate for a product of this nature. It
use 389cc OHV.
Fuel Tank Capacity
Under normal circumstances, the larger the
tank, the longer the unit will run.
• The Generac 5939 GP5500 has a fuel tank
capacity of 7.2 gallons.
Running Time @ 50% load
• At half load, this piece of equipment can run
up to 10 hours. This is beneficial in times of a
temporary power outage and it will work until
electricity is fixed.
The Generac 593 GP5500 comes with a
manual/pull start. This means that there is a
rope with a grip at the end that is coiled at the
end of a crankshaft.
• There is no current list given for Generac
generator concerning decibel ratings.
However the Generac GP5500 contains a low
tone muffler which provides quiet operation.
• This generator uses gasoline like most
portable generators. This makes it simple to
refill in times of need.
• There are numerous positive features to
include in this Generac 5939 GP5500 Review.
• Read more on additional review here.