Rich Assessment Task Rubric-1 /2 Sem.1
Count for Ten 3
Pre test/ Repeat as post test at end of unit.
Counting collections to 100
Write and sequence numbers to 20 -100
Read and write numbers to 20 -100
1. The Teacher has a bag of numbers (10-50).
2. Each student takes a turn at picking out a number.
3. All students start with this number and continue on writing at least the next 10 numbers in
4. Each student does this 4-6 times
5. Extension: Another bag of numbers beyond 100
Goes Beyond Counting to 1000
Task Correctly records at least six sequences of numbers that include teen
Accomplished numbers and bridging ten and twenty.
1.25 Correctly records at least six sequences of numbers beyond twenty that
involve bridging of decades and one hundred.
Some Progress Correctly records at least five sequences of numbers that include the
0.5 teen numbers up to 20
Some difficulty with a sequence that involves bridging twenty
Low Progress Little knowledge of sequencing numbers from a non-zero starting point
Sequence may include some consecutive numbers but not for the full
Work samples. (scan in if desired, an example of each)
Suggestions for students working at 0 and level 1:
Suggestions to move students from ‘Task Achieved’ to ‘Goes Beyond’.