The game “world leaders” Explanation of the technology of the game This is a unique strategy game that technology which allows you as an actor, to play with players from all over the world without language restriction. The game is built so that players from around the world can play in their own language and still understand and play with each other. This is the first game that breaks the language barrier online. The story of the game Earth after a nuclear war when only a small number of countries remained under control and new states were created due to a wave of disputes, war for world domination began ... New state leader, you must overcome the thousands of other players all over the world playing this game. Your success depends on exploiting your potential talent, diplomacy, strategy and more ... Prove that you are the best! The objective Game "world leaders" is a game of strategy and thinking. New state leader your goal is to be the world's most powerful ruler and control all countries by all means use valid game, from diplomacy to war! You must build an empire, be strong economically and militarily in order to be the ultimate ruler. You play against thousands of players from around the world, designed the same as yours: to rule the world. Your Way to Success and a loop around working together and relations with other actors. For example, you persuaded others to join the Alliance, and help achieve your goal. How to start? To start playing you need to create a player. Click on "Create New User" and fill in all the details. Once you have created the state first window you see is the main menu You can begin to play, and we wish you success! The main menu Each time you log in with the username and password the game "world leaders", the first page you see will be the main menu. This page shows you the status of your state. Civilians Get Money Your citizens will give you money per turn, and the amount you are supposed to get every citizen depends on your government type. Government Type Gain per turn Democracy + Number of civilians * 115 Democracy Number of civilians * 110 Republic Number of civilians * 105 Monarchy Number of civilians * 100 Communism Number of civilians * 95 Ads by Google Fascism Number of civilians * 93 Dictatorship Number of civilians * 90 Theocracy Number of civilians * 85 Growth rate of citizens The growth rate of your citizens depend on unused land of yours. Any one free land 100 civilians. Growth rate of your citizens per turn is a citizen of every 1000 citizens there. (Number of civilians in 1000) For example, government type is a democracy and there are 10,000 citizens of your country, then every turn will receive 10000 * 110 = 1100000money your citizens will increase by 10. * Important - If you do not have enough land available so citizens will leave even if you have a shortage of vacant land begins to lose civilians. Army recruiting civilians You can raise the Army civilians and use them as soldiers for everything. The amount you can raise depends on your government type total population. (Civilians + + rebel soldiers recruited = total population) Every weapon has a requirement of a certain amount of soldiers who need to use it. (If you lose your weapons so military action, even the soldiers who killed it) * You can dismantle a military unit and make the soldiers admiring the same weapons to civilians again. The amount you can raise depends on your government type. Government Type Can recruit Democracy + 5% of the total population Democracy 10% of the total population Republic 15% of the total population Monarchy 25% of the total population Communism 40% of the total population Fascism 70% of the total population Dictatorship 80% of the total population Theocracy 90% of the total population Rebels The rebels are a big threat to your country and stability. Not your rebels earn money this turn and are not calculated in your country. If the number of rebels in your country becomes higher then there is danger of a military coup and can lose the game. Information on the state Here you can see summarized information on your state. The information you get here is a description of your country, through contact with your state and how we calculate the overall strength of your state. You can do several things: * Change the details of your country or password. (If you have a support so you can also change the flag of your country) * Vacation - allows you to go on vacation. * Delete your country. * Buy only one of them in the game. * Set SMS - If you purchased an option to receive SMS So here you will need to set your laptop. Results & Ratings Here you can see the top ten leading players by each category. Total power, military power, the power industry. * It is updated once a day! List of Players You can see the list of 50 players who are more powerful than yours. In addition, next to each list with an option to record a number of countries not in the list of your (new messages at the country's name her). You can not attack a strong or weak you too, however you can still contact, send spies, satellites, and the UN bid against it or for it. Turns The game is based on queuing and 20 minutes will turn. The turns are used in almost every action in the game. (Will yield plants and your citizens will grow only when you use the passes. Example: when you spy, fighting, military buys, sells army, then your lines are activated) If you do not have enough lines then have to wait patiently. The system can calculate how much time has passed since the last time you connect to the game and on this basis will give you the correct number of lines. You do not have to stay on to get your lines! (You can not connect later and the system will give you the number of turns) * You can gain a maximum 365 lines. For queues ** lid is 180 lines. Land The land is necessary for the growth and economic growth of your country. Your citizens have available land to grow turns. (Lack of available land will mean that citizens will start to leave) Another use of the land is to build factories. Enterprises provide resources per turn. (Need to use lines to get production plants, see queues) You can obtain land in the following ways: * Send your army to conquer land in another country. * You get one Earth every 20 minutes pass. Total land is yours, calculated by total number of factories + unused land yours. Money This is your means of survival! With money you can buy weapons to defend your country and buy plants for future growth. You can get money from your civilians and by the number of activities including the sale of resources, stealing from other countries ... How to win or lose the game? You can lose the game when: One. You have less than 100 civilians. Two. 90% of your population are rebels. 3. If you have 0 land. (Calculating total establishments) Winner is the country ranked No. 1 ... until another player replaces him.
Pages to are hidden for
"The game world leaders"Please download to view full document