Office Sharing Agreement
Agreement made on the (date), between (Name of Party Alpha) of (street address, city,
state, zip code), referred to herein as Alpha, and (Name of Party Beta), of (street
address, city, state, zip code), referred to herein as Beta.
Whereas, the parties desire to lease space together in order to reduce the overall cost
of having separate facilities, and
Whereas, the parties wish to set down in writing their agreement regarding the sharing
of cost associated with such space.
Now, therefore, for and in consideration of the mutual promises and benefits to be
derived by the parties, they do hereby agree to the following
1. The parties shall jointly lease space at (street address, city, state, zip code).
2. The space shall be divided according to the floor plan attached. The floor plan
indicates by color code, which space is to be occupied by which party and which space
is common area.
3. The parties agree to be responsible for all cost associated with such space in
proportion to the area they occupy compared to the total area. Common area cost shall
be calculated the same way. Cost shall include but not be limited to rent, electricity,
telephone service (but not long distance), answering service, repairs, supplies, postage,
and similar items.
4. The parties agree to use the same for the following purpose and no other
5. The parties shall carry their own liability and personal property insurance.
6. The parties agree to post separate signs and make evident wherever possible
that they are separate entities. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed in any way
to form a partnership between the parties.
7. If either party shall vacate the premises prior to the expiration of the term of this
Lease, said party shall nevertheless be bound by the Lease and this Agreement. The
vacating party may assign this Agreement subject to approval of the remaining party,
which approval shall not be unreasonably withheld.
8. The failure of either party to this Agreement to insist upon the performance of any
of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, or the waiver of any breach of any of the
terms and conditions of this Agreement, shall not be construed as subsequently waiving
any such terms and conditions, but the same shall continue and remain in full force and
effect as if no such forbearance or waiver had occurred.
9. This Agreement shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance
with the laws of