• Tramadol is a pain management medication that
helps to alleviate mild to moderately intense pain.
• It acts in the brain to modify how your body senses
and reacts to pain.
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE TRAMADOL?
• Tramadol tablets and capsules have to be taken
orally typically each 4 to 6 hours and ingested whole
with a glass of water.
• Be sure you take a look at the label so that you
understand precisely the amount of tramadol tablets
or capsules to take and the way to take them.
• Be aware that considerable dosage amounts of
Tramadol hold a risk of seizures.
• The dosage may need to be reduced in cases where
people suffer from kidney disease or cirrhosis.
• This pain killer belongs to the pregnancy Category C
This medication may cause side effects such as:
• When taking this medicine several times per
day, it’s possible that you forget to take a dose.
• What should you do? Do NOT take a double
IN CASE OF
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
• Where the overdose happened, people shouldn’t take
someone to the hospital by themselves.
• Do not call poison control first, but rather, call emergency
services like 911 immediately.
• They must additionally not try to stimulate vomiting, and they
need to guarantee that overdosed individual remains still
FOR MORE INFORMATION
ABOUT TRAMADOL VISIT: