PDF Password Remover for Mac
PDF Password Remover for Mac is a small and efficient PDF
decryption tool on Mac OS X. Mac PDF Password Remover gives
Mac users the ability to unlock PDF files protected for copying and
printing without requiring the password. It works fast and supports
batch decryption, which can help users quickly recover PDF
documents when losing copying and printing PDF passwords.
• Remove copying and printing restrictions from encrypted PDF files
• Remove open password from encrypted PDF files (with authorized
• Support drag-and-drop operation. (User Guide: Print Restricted PDF
Files on Mac)
PDF Password Remover for Mac Key Features
• Remove PDF Password on Mac
• • Remove Owner Password from encrypted PDF files without requiring
• • Remove User Password from encrypted PDF files with the authorized
• Owner Password: Password which is used to protect PDF files from editing,
copying and printing.
• User Password: Password which is used to protect the files from opening. It
is also called Open Password sometimes.
• Efficient and Easy to Use
• • PDF Password Removal for Mac supports batch decrypting
up to 50 PDF files at one time.
• • Decrypt a 500-page encrypted PDF file within 1 minute.
• • Remove PDF password and restrictions on Mac with just 3
simple steps: Launch – Import – Decrypt.
• • Mac PDF Password Remover supports drag-and-drop
• PDF Password Remover for Mac System Requirements
• • OS: Mac OS 10.6 or above;
• CPU: 1G Hz or above PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor;
• Memory: 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or higher.
• Want to remove PDF password and restrictions on Mac OS X?
Come on to free download or purchase this PDF Password
Remover for Mac to try.
• More hot articles you maybe interested in:
• How to remove password from pdf on mac
• How to change pdf into doc on mac