How to Choose the Best Concierge Travel Services
Travelling is supposed to be fun and enjoyable. But it also needs a lot of planning, research,
consultation and preparation. These activities need a lot of time, patience and consideration, things
that busy people don’t readily have. If you don’t have the time and the aptitude to manage travel
preparation, you can always rely on dependable concierge travel services offered by professional
travel specialists. You only have to make sure that you are dealing with the best company able to
provide you the best concierge services, and then you can relax and let them do the leg work for you.
Here are some tips on how to choose the best concierge management services for your travel needs;
1. Reputation – Ask for referrals among your network of friends and family. In a service industry,
word of the mouth and customer satisfaction is an important commodity. No amount of
advertisements will compare to one satisfied customer in terms of marketing.
2. Length of Service – How long have the company been in business? Older concierge travel
businesses have more experience in the business. Their length of stay could also mean good
performance and customer feedback as a service companies can only rely on customer satisfaction
3. Professionalism – Gauge the firms’ professionalism in delivering services on the first meetings
and planning stage. Are they able to provide the service that you need? Are they able to pattern their
services according to your specifications, complete and on time?
4. Completeness – You would need several types of concierge services for your trips like itinerary
planning and assistance, personal concierge travel service, travel insurance needs and transport
needs. It is advised that you get all services in one company. Choose the company that can deliver to
you the most services.
5. Wide Reach – For your utmost convenience and safety when travelling the world, better get a
company that can provide worldwide concierge management services. Having worldwide offices is
definitely an advantage.
After screening companies using the above criteria, you need to conduct the best company with
whom you can trust your travels. Here are some steps you can take to facilitate your selection
• Meet with all the companies that passed your initial assessment. Discuss the types of concierge
travel services they can offer and how they will do it.
• Ask for a travel itinerary planned. This will show how organised and well-connected the company is.
• Start with small travels. Do not start with a major travelling contract when working with a new
agency. Testing them first with minor travels will let you know you can trust them with bigger