Is He Interested In You: 7 Signs He Might Be Digging You
Have you ever tried to figure out if a guy you like feels the same way about you? Are you looking for
hints that he likes you? Do you fear that you are going to miss out on something good because you
missed the attraction signs? Do you worry that you will miss the signs that he likes you?
Men and women communicate differently so it might be tough to determine if a guy is into you. What
if you think they are into you and they aren't? What if you think that the guy doesn't like you but he
does? How can you tell?
In order to figure out those attraction signs you have to be savvy in what to look for. Being educated
in what things to look out for will guarantee that you will snag the man you want!
Clues that he is attracted to you - How to determine if he likes you
You can tell if he is attracted to you because they will show you in little ways. The secret is to identify
and interpret the subtle hints in the right way. Here are some of the things you should look out for:
1. Do you catch them staring at you when they think you're not looking and when you turn their way
they look away quickly? Most likely he is checking you out!
2. Does he seem bubbly when he runs into you? If you guys are enjoying yourselves together, this is
a very positive.
3. Is he calling or emailing you without a specific reason? Do they start chats with you for no real
purpose? This means that he really likes communicating with you.
4. When you and your guy are talking does he smile during the conversation and have good eye
contact? He's enjoying the conversation and he could be into you.
TIP: If you see your crush smiling a lot during the conversation and you haven't really said anything
funny, stop the conversation and ask him whats all the smiles about, did I say something wrong? This
might even lead to another discussion about how he delights in your company.If you want to win this
guy immediately check out this really great guidebook on how to get the guy you want, get a guy
5. Are they interested in you and your discussion? Sharing common interest is an excellent basis for
6. What type of body language are you getting from him? Are his movements mirroring yours? This is
an easy way to determine if he's feeling you.
7. What is his response when you show him a little more interest in him? If you flirt a tad with him, or
give him some extra eye contact, does he look away or does he like the extra attention? If he enjoys
that attention, there's a good chance that he's interested in you!
seminaires et congres marrakech