Medical Coding Experts LLC Releases Medical Record Auditing and ICD-10
Medical Claims Audits (also referred to as Medical Records Audits, CMS Audits and Government
Audits) embody significant risks to legitimate revenues and profit margins for healthcare providers
and managed care organizations. These audits often include very complex appeals processes with
stiff penalties such as the automatic recoupment of funds if appeals deadlines are not met.
Pagosa Springs, CO, November 20, 2012 --(PR.com)-- Medical Coding Experts LLC, leaders in Medical
coding and ICD-10 Training, introduced Comprehensive Medical Record Auditing Training with ICD-10
The employment outlook for the ICD-10 coders and auditors is favorable, considering the growth of
managed care and ICD-10 implementation.
This is an excellent opportunity for the certified coders and billers. Become Medical Record Auditor and
Certified ICD-10 Consultant. The package included Registered Medical Auditor Certification Exam.
Enrol before 24th November and get $500 OFF.
Medical Record Auditors Job profile:
1. Auditors supervise the work of the data management teams and verify the data kept by them for
correctness, legitimacy and completeness.
2. Check the accuracy of patients records that includes personal information, initial analysis reports, test
reports, diagnosis and record of the treatments administered, name of the doctors, departments, billing
3. The encounter documentation is evaluated for consistency with the nature of the patient encounter (i.e.,
audit); evaluate occurrences of deficiencies and/or inconsistencies in medical record documentation
through the healthcare provider query process,
4. Highly skillful at compiling, formatting and studying medical data
5. Ability to study information, draw analysis and draft reports stating the conclusion
6. Strong willed and goal oriented individual with emphasis on accuracy
There is a good demand for the Auditors and ICD-10 Specialists. As certified coder/biller you have good
chance of earning potential income up to $35/Hour.
Please visit www.medicalcodingexperts.com/medical_record_auditing_icd10.html for more details.
Medical Coding Experts LLC
Contact via Email
2800 Corner Stone
Dr. Suite 203 Pagosa Springs,
Online Version of Press Release:
You can read the online version of this press release at: http://www.pr.com/press-release/456072