Before fundraiser: DATE
Person responsible for fundraiser must:
1. Obtain copies of Fundraiser procedures from Office Coordinator.
2. Receive fundraiser training from Office Coordinator, ASB advisor or Finance dept.
3. Have student council, ASB advisor, and Principal or Assistant Principal approve the
"Expenditure/Activity Request and ASB Approval Form".
4. File a copy of the "Expenditure/Activity Request and ASB Approval" form
with Office Coordinator.
5. Obtain parent permission for each student participating in the fundraiser.
1. Inventory merchandise items received and store them in a secure area.
2. Use "Merchandise Check-Out Sheet" to control the movement
3. Checks and/or cash must be remitted intact to Office Coordinator DAILY.
4. Payments to vendors must be done by purchase orders or procurement cards
(if less than $999.00). YOU MAY NOT PAY VENDORS WITH SALES
1. Verify all Merchandise Check-Out Sheets for accuracy.
2. Unsold merchandise must be counted and stored in a secure area.
3. Prepare a "Fundraiser Final Reconciliation". Request a deposit report from
the Office Coordinator & attach it to the Final Reconciliation.
4. Have the final reconciliation approved by student council or the principal.
Give copies to the Office Coordinator and the ASB Advisor.*
*NOTE: The proceeds from your fundraiser will not be released until the Final Fundraiser Reconciliation
is turned in. Further, you may not hold any future fundraisers until the final reconciliation is on file with
the Office Coordinator and ASB Advisor.
D:\Docstoc\Working\pdf\df376c1a-4573-4fc1-88c0-a5bb97ac2c84.xls SECTION 5.1