ASSOCIATION OF PAEDIATRIC CHARTERED PHYSIOTHERAPISTS
GUIDELINES FOR APCP NORTH WEST BURSARIES
1) The committee reserves the right to change the number of bursaries and the
amount given, depending on the state of the region’s finances in that financial
2) Applications will be considered at each of the four committee meetings
throughout the year and also via email contacts of committee members, if an
application is made in between meetings.
3) Applicants must be members of the APCP North West region at the time of
4) Applicants need to apply in writing or via email to the APCP North West
Treasurer and should describe the course for which the bursary is sought and
quote their usual contact details and APCP membership number.
5) Priority will be given to courses which enhance clinical skills. A maximum of
£100 will be granted.
6) Each applicant will receive a response to their application in writing or via
7) Applicants are only allowed one bursary every two years, unless exceptional
circumstances apply and which shall be at the discretion of the regional
8) Applicants will be notified within 2 weeks of the decision being made.
Sue Booth (APCP North West Treasurer)
c\o Birtenshaw Hall CCT