How To Create An Email Newsletter
A great way to build an email list is to publish an email newsletter and you can
then sell products to your subscribers. Here are a few tips on how to create an
1. Maintain focus. A narrowly focused newsletter performs better than a broad
This is because it is easier to get people to subscribe to it. Also it is an excellent
way to sell targeted niche products. As an example, publishing an email
newsletter on putting it is likely to do better than a newsletter on golf in
2. Make use of a good auto-responder. It is very important that your email
newsletter gets through spam filters and into a person's email inbox.
This is why you need to use a quality auto-responder. Get Response and Aweber
are two of the best.
3. Always be consistent. This does not mean that you have to publish every day
or even every week if you don't want to.
What is important is that you set a schedule and stick to it. If you decide on a
monthly newsletter then consistently get your newsletter out every month on the
same date so people get used to seeing it.
4. Include useful information. Bear in mind that email newsletters are not sales
letters. You can send out solo email ads for that purpose.
When people receive useful information they will be glad they subscribe to your
newsletter. Also the more unique information you can include in your newsletter
the more subscribers you will get and keep.
5. Use your newsletter to sell advertising. Selling top sponsor adverts, bottom
sponsor adverts, classified adverts and email solo adverts is a way you can make
money. Just don’t over advertise in your newsletter to the point that people can't
find the quality information you provide.
6. Use it for Branding. Ensure that you get the header at the top of your
newsletter. Also if you are going to include colors into your newsletter make it
match the theme of your blog or website.
You will be doing a good job of branding your Internet business when people get
used to seeing the same things over and over from you.
7. Publish several email newsletters. Many Internet marketers branch into
multiple niches but neglect the things that were successful with when they first
By publishing a newsletter for every niche that you are involved in is a great way
to make more money in that targeted niche. If you work at adding subscribers to
every newsletter you have, you will be amazed at how much more income you
The above are a few tips on how to create an email newsletter. You will discover
that an email newsletter that is published on a consistent basis, to people who
choose to receive it, becomes a very valuable business asset.