Training and Operations Division
PUBLICATION CATALOG AND ORDERING RESTRICTIONS: It is HIGHLY recommended
that you access the JROTC portal and print the most current copy of the JROTC
Publications Catalog. The catalog has pictures of the publications and your ordering
restrictions. If you attempt to order more publications than you are authorized, your
order will not be filled. The ONLY exceptions to these restriction are DAI shops and BDE
HQ. Do not attempt to order Forms, the only accounts authorized to order forms are the
PUBLICATION ACCOUNTS: There is also a 12-R example and a fillable 12-R on the JROTC
website if you need it. ALL JROTC 12-R's must be signed by the Brigade Rep and by the
JROTC HQ Rep (me) before APD will update any accounts. If an account has been updated in
the last 24 months, a 12-R is not required.
All questions about the APD ordering system should be directed to:
All questions about AKO Username and Password should be directed to the AKO Help Desk at :
How to Establish a Publications
12-R is used for
Initial – new accounts
Change – Changes of Instructors, phone Numbers,
addresses, ZIP codes Etc……
Close – If program is closing, submit the 12-R 60 days
prior to closing date
JROTC Publication Catalog
Has all of the information needed to order JROTC
Has pictures to show what your books should look
The Army Publishing Directorate (APD) now allows instructors to order JROTC
publications using their AKO login (No CAC required). The JROTC Portal
(www.usarmyjrotc.com) will be updated to reflect these changes.
1. Log onto https://dol.hqda.pentagon.mil/ptclick/
2. Select AKO
3. Enter your AKO username and password
4. Select "Category Browse"
5. Scroll down the menu on the left side of the screen until you find "JROTC"
6. Select "JROTC"
7. Select "JROTC 145-BCL thru JROTC 145-U7-SCT"
8. Select the publication you wish to order from the list
9. Enter your E-Mail address, account number (publications account number) and
password (your ZIP code) in the appropriate block.
10. Enter the quantity you need in the QTY box
11. Place a check in the "re-supply" and "all changes" boxes
12. When you have selected the publications you wish to order, select the "cart" Icon
on the top of the page.
13. Verify your order and then select the "final submit" button
14. Select the "Print Friendly" button to print a copy of your order. You must have the
printout to verify your request and/or as a record in the event of order problems.