San Jacinto Junior High
A. SHIRT: White or Green (Must be a solid color)
1. Short- or long-sleeve solid color polo or Oxford type with collar
2. Must be buttoned to within 2 buttons from top
3. All shirts must be tucked in while at school
4. Logos, artwork, or embroidery must be less than 2” by 2”.
5. No denim material or denim-type material is permitted.
B. UNDERSHIRT: White, Grey, Green, or Black (Must be a solid color)
1. Logos, artwork, or embroidery must be less than 2” by 2”.
2. Turtlenecks may be worn under a collared shirt but must be white, green, or grey.
C. SWEATERS / SWEATSHIRTS/CARDIGANS/VESTS:
White, Grey, or Green (Must be a solid color)
1. Solid color -- above white, green, or grey ONLY
2. Logos, artwork, or embroidery must be less than 2” by 2”.
3. Must be worn over collared standard attire
4. Shirt Collar must be visible.
5. Buttons, ¼ sip pullovers are allowed.
6. No pockets, nof full zippers, no hoodies
D. PANTS / SHORTS / SKIRTS / OVERALLS: Khaki (Tan color)
1. No knit or stretch materials
2. No cargo pants or cargo pockets allowed
3. If garment has belt loops, student must wear a belt.
4. Garments are to be fitted and not baggy. SAGGING WILL NOT BE ALLOWED. MISD
One-size rule will be enforced.
5. Logos or labels must be less than 2” by 2”.
6. No ripped or torn clothing; garments must be hemmed.
7. Skirts and shorts can only be 3 inches above the knee. (Includes the slit on skirts)
8. Clothing is to be worn at the waist at all times (no sagging)
1. Must have durable soles
2. No house shoes.
3. Shoes must cover or have strap around heel.
1. Must be black or brown.
2. Raised decorations are not allowed including spikes, rivets, bottle caps, etc. on belts.
G. SPIRIT SHIRTS/COLLEGE SHIRTS: Only worn on Fridays or designated days.
SJ, MHS, or any SJ or MHS organizational spirit shirt, OR college shirt, may be worn on
designated “Spirit Days” only. Shirts must be tucked in at all times and worn with
standard attire pants, skirts, shorts, overalls, or jumpers. Spirit shirts do not have to be
collared. No homemade spirit shirts or pants will be allowed.
“One-size rule” applies. (One size larger than actual measurement to allow for growth)
Coats, jackets, backpacks, and hooded items must be placed in student’s locker upon entering
the building. SJ follows the Midland ISD dress code. Any clothing found to be disruptive to the
learning environment by the campus administration will be addressed accordingly. Any item not
specifically addressed will be left to the discretion of the building administrator.
SJ CEIC approved April 4, 2012