Things to keep in mind for a Maui wedding
A wedding demands everything to be the best. Hire a coordinator or hunt for the best service providers.
Having a wedding in a foreign place, demands even higher attention. You need the top most florists,
baker, Maui photographer and much more. So what are you waiting for, read the list and start right
The first major problem with a wedding is choosing the location. If you have successfully chosen the
location to be Maui, the next few steps have also to be planned very carefully. There are about 10 things
that you have to work out while you are planning a wedding out of your city. They are as follows:
1. Time zone: There is time difference between the island and mainland. Make sure you take that into
2. Wedding coordinator: You need to hire a good wedding coordinator who can take care of all
procedures of the wedding. When you are planning a wedding outside your city, you definitely need a
coordinator who knows the place and would be able to coordinate with you about your tastes etc.
He/she should be able to be in constant contact with you and maintain a relation with you until the
marriage is over. You can find references to many coordinators on Google. You can also ask around for
3. Photography: This is indeed the most important decision that has to be made by a couple. One
should scout around, look at the galleries of Maui photographers, compare the prices and read reviews.
Once all this is done, you should compare and then make a choice among the top Maui photographer.
There are many photographers available. Just search on Google for their websites and booking
4. Cakes: The cake is another major problem of concern. Having a wedding in an alien place makes you
unaware of the best bakery. Your coordinator should be able to help you here. But if he isn’t being
helpful, you can always look up at Google for cake makers. Maui witnesses a number of weddings each
year, you should be able to find a good cake maker somewhere.
5. Catering: ask your coordinator to help you. You can also ask people who have had weddings at Maui
6. Transportation: It is easy to find that also. There are many transport companies who have a well-
7. Musicians: A wedding is incomplete without good music. Maui has great musicians. Look around for
8. Flowers: One needs the best flowers and decoration for the wedding. Especially a beach wedding
becomes more beautiful if appropriate flowers are used.
There are many other things that go into the perfect wedding. Make a list and you should be able to
have a great wedding.
You can find detailed information for our company on local profiles
Beach Portraits Maui has the top most Maui Photographers for weddings. Its Maui photographer has
experience and would be able to give you the best service and make your wedding memorable.
Whenever you will look at the pictures, you will be able to remember each and every part of the
wedding. Framing is also open.