Online Customer Service Representative 1
A Customer Service Representative will engage every customer by phone with information and
suggestions for new financial products or services and are focused on satisfying all of Wells Fargo’s
customers’ financial needs. They achieve 100% of their goals for daily core solutions. Sales goals are
also measured by the service quality of sales offered to customers and include consistently meeting all
compliance, regulations and identification guidelines.
Successful Representatives will have the drive to achieve the highest level of performance (platinum or
gold) without sacrificing customer service and are never satisfied with only copper or silver performance.
Much of the job is responding to inbound phone calls. High performers also demonstrate solid knowledge
of the financial products and services offered by Wells Fargo including home equity loans, Certificates of
Deposit, savings and other types of accounts as well as insurance offerings.
We provide our Customer Service Representatives with continuous coaching and development which not
only enhances their ability to provide exemplary service and product solutions to our customers, but also
enhances the Representatives’ career growth. Our successful Representatives demonstrate self-
motivation, a positive attitude, have the ability to work well on a team and have a solid work history.
They also demonstrate strong listening, written and verbal communication skills. They are receptive to
coaching and feedback, have the desire to meet/exceed goals and solve problems while working in a fast
Our Online Customer Service Representatives play a critical role in our customers’ lives; therefore,
predictable and reliable attendance is an essential function of the position.
· 6+ months customer service experience
· 6+month sales and customer service experience
· Ability to navigate computer applications in a Windows-based environment including the ability to use
search tools like Google to find information
· Proven record of achieving aggressive sales goals
· Must be able to attend a paid 6-week training course Monday through Friday · Training hours are:
1:30pm -10:00pm for 6 weeks
· Currently hiring for our class starting on: September 17, 2012
· Current schedules being offered after training are: 3:30pm-12:00am. All shifts after training are full
time hours. Must be flexible to work weekends.
· Knowledge of financial products and services
Apply online at www.wellsfargo.com/careers Requisition # 3645124