Job Title: Area Sales Manager / Business Development Manager
Territory: - Lancashire, Cumbria, Cheshire, Merseyside, North Wales, North West, Manchester,
Salary:- £35,000 - £40,000 comms, car, laptop, phone
Our client is one of the UK's market leading partitioning specialists. They offer a service that
combines the design, development and installation of all types of partitioning systems.
Reporting to: Sales Manager
1. To manage the key account list to maximise sales & profit.
2. To pursue the companies objectives as defined.
3. Preparation of quotations.
4. Ensure that customers are kept satisfied with the companies services.
5. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Managers & Directors as required.
6. Interact with other managers and departments within the Company
Key Performance Indicators
1. Meeting Targets.
2. Must have experience in sales of partitioning and glass partitioning systems.
3. Increasing Sales.
4. Efficient utilisation of resources.
5. Maintenance of a professional relationship with customers and suppliers.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
1. 2 years proven sales management experience.
2. Good working knowledge of the partitioning and glass partitioning industry/systems.
3. Effective communicator (verbal and written).
4.An individual who is capable of working unsupervised and is motivated by success and