Mr A Harvey
SKDC Development Management
St Peters Hill
Re: Planning application for 2 x 50Kw Wind Turbines at Casewick Farm
I am writing to object to the above planning application on the following
1. Distance of the turbines to Grade 1 listed Casewick Hall is 635 metres not
700 metres as stated in the application
2. Turbines are sited too close to an Historic Asset and residential homes, 10
homes are less than 700 metres away.
3. Turbines will spoil the special character of Casewick Hall and Parkland as
enjoyed by the local community
4. The evidence of noise generated by the turbines may cause us sleep and
health problems as experienced by the much publicised Davis family’s
experience at the applicants other wind farm development in Deeping St.
5. There is an eagerly awaited wind farm development guideline proposal
by the Lincolnshire County Council that if enacted would not allow any
windfarms within 2kms of any important listed building, that would not
only include Casewick but also both Uffington and Tallington churches. It
would also restrict the distance from residential homes to 1000metres. It
is my belief that to allow an application that does not comply with these
proposals would result in an inconsistent application of policy
6. The Wildlife Walkover Survey was not carried out independently as it was
done by the applicant himself.